Boss battle in this game are so annoying

#1Grand_BluePosted 6/7/2012 1:05:12 PM
I'm on the Valak Mountain boss and I swear the battle gets interrupted EVERY 15 SECONDS because Shulk has ANOTHER damn vision. I don't care if it's helpful, but it's annoying that a battle that should take less than 10 minutes takes 20.

Should I just remove Shulk from the main party for the rest of the game?

Vision
15 seconds
Vision
15 seconds
Vision
15 seconds
#2ProminencePosted 6/7/2012 1:07:26 PM
You'll still have visions without Shulk in the party.
---
In the fishtank
#3Grand_Blue(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2012 1:10:18 PM
Then how would I warn anybody if only Shulk knows?

And that's annoying.
#4Number2GePlyrPosted 6/7/2012 1:10:23 PM
Without the vision, their arts would appear straight away, and you wouldn't be able to defend yourself. You'd die more often than not.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/conai1?feature=g-upl
#5Number2GePlyrPosted 6/7/2012 1:10:24 PM
Without the vision, their arts would appear straight away, and you wouldn't be able to defend yourself. You'd die more often than not.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/conai1?feature=g-upl
#6DontDieNintendoPosted 6/7/2012 1:22:47 PM
You're doing something wrong if boss battles are taking you that long to beat (unless you're dealing with super bosses). As a result, the display of multiple visions is annoying you.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKH-1Qbc-2Y
#7Big_IsaacPosted 6/7/2012 1:28:21 PM
Grand_Blue posted...
I'm on the Valak Mountain boss and I swear the battle gets interrupted EVERY 15 SECONDS because Shulk has ANOTHER damn vision. I don't care if it's helpful, but it's annoying that a battle that should take less than 10 minutes takes 20.

Should I just remove Shulk from the main party for the rest of the game?

Vision
15 seconds
Vision
15 seconds
Vision
15 seconds

lol if you didn't get the visions, the boss fights wouldn't take 10 minutes. they would take about 3 because the bosses would just curb stomp you with their attacks without you being able to prepare for them
that's the whole point of the visions. they forecast attacks that will either kill the target or at least deal a very severe amount of damage.
---
waiting for Golden Sun 3DS
My FF ratings (X/10): I: 5, II: 6, III: 4, IV: 8, V: 9, VI: 8, VII: 5, VIII: 2, IX: 8, X: 10, X-2: 6, XII: 8
#8Thanatos2kPosted 6/7/2012 1:31:33 PM
You only get visions if the enemy is about to do an attack that would either kill or seriously injure a party member.

I was overleveled when fighting that boss and didn't get a single vision.

So, if you don't like visions - out level everything so they don't deal any attacks that would kill your party members.
---
-Thanatos2k-
#9ZoroTheGalladePosted 6/7/2012 1:53:09 PM
You only get a vision on an enemy Art that would kill (or take out most of the current HP of) one of your party member. If this awesome and original gameplay mechanic pisses you off, just use characters with tons of HP and heal them regularly, and you'll get many less.