When does Seven join?

#1Llewelyn7Posted 8/30/2012 10:37:35 AM
I'm currently doing the dungeon where Melia is doing the trial and the gang busts in to help her out.
---
I love the Power Glove. It's so bad. - Lucas
#2AxtlarPosted 8/30/2012 10:44:17 AM
Why do some people like spoiling themselves instead of playing the game on their own?
#3BeanBeanKingdomPosted 8/30/2012 10:45:39 AM
Four more environments after the High Entia Tomb.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#4Grand_BluePosted 8/30/2012 7:41:09 PM
Axtlar posted...
Why do some people like spoiling themselves instead of playing the game on their own?

Maybe they have no clue who Seven is, and that they just know from these boards that a 7th party member joins the crew.

Anyways:

High Entia Tomb
Next Place (easy battles)
Next Place 2 (probably will take around 2 hours)
Next Place 3 (2-4 hours depending on your levels and if you do optional things)
Next Place 4 (probably 2 hours max, not hard at all)
Next Place 5 (Seven joins)
#5I_eat_tablesPosted 8/31/2012 2:45:20 AM
The fact that everyone keeps the name so hushed up makes it really obvious who it is, though. I mean, when I saw people referring to a mysterious 'seven' I worked out it must be Fiora pretty quick, and the Prison Island cutscene made that even more obvious.
---
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -Reiner Knizia
#6shampoowarriorPosted 8/31/2012 5:11:40 AM
I_eat_tables posted...
The fact that everyone keeps the name so hushed up makes it really obvious who it is, though. I mean, when I saw people referring to a mysterious 'seven' I worked out it must be Fiora pretty quick, and the Prison Island cutscene made that even more obvious.

Are you suggesting it would be less obvious if everyone referred to Fiora by name instead?
---
To a kid lookin' up to me, life ain't nothin' but pixels and money.
http://backloggery.com/shampoowarrior
#7ExternicaPosted 8/31/2012 6:21:12 AM
I_eat_tables posted...

At THAT point the game doesn't really try to hide it anymore.
Considering the next area straight tells you who 7th is.
#8MottmanPosted 8/31/2012 7:33:57 AM
I_eat_tables posted...

Not necessarily. The game creators could have been Star Trek: Voyager fans.

Ah, who am I kidding? Voyager fans don't exist.
---
"Whats more important in a console? Sales or Quality games?" - New_Kirbyfan9
"Sales IMHO. That's why the Wii is the best for me." - SF_Baha
#9I_eat_tablesPosted 8/31/2012 10:22:46 AM
I'm not saying it wouldn't be more obvious, but I was pretty certain of who it referred to when I was around, Ether Mine area?
---
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -Reiner Knizia
#10HeyWheresKelPosted 8/31/2012 10:51:00 AM
I_eat_tables posted...
I'm not saying it wouldn't be more obvious, but I was pretty certain of who it referred to when I was around, Ether Mine area?

I'm sure some people might have thought it would be Gadolt or something.
---
"I see the way you look at him. I'm a man too, ya know? I go pee pee standing up!"