The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Chewy Radish?

#1ErionnPosted 8/27/2011 3:00:21 AM
I've looked literally all over Colony 9, checked the trades with every single person and I cannot find it for the life of me.

Anyone know where to find one?
#2mrblotgunPosted 8/27/2011 3:09:22 AM
Erionn posted...
I've looked literally all over Colony 9, checked the trades with every single person and I cannot find it for the life of me.

I remember finding a blue orb in one of the beaches surrounding the islands contains chewy radish, where high-levelled creatures hang about. Check in those places. May be vague, but I found it.
---
"Gotta keep the devil, down in the hole." - The Wire, Theme
#3Erionn(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2011 3:30:02 AM(edited)
mrblotgun posted...
Erionn posted...

I remember finding a blue orb in one of the beaches surrounding the islands contains chewy radish, where high-levelled creatures hang about. Check in those places. May be vague, but I found it.

Hmm, I just checked and collected everything there. The item spawns are random I think though, so I'll go check again.
#4Erionn(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2011 3:31:29 AM
Nothing so far. Picked up everything from all 4 of the islands around the Colony(One with low levels, one with 30+, and the other with 70+), and still can't find it.
#5kaplyPosted 8/27/2011 3:34:11 AM
Not sure if it opens up later for trades, but at 4* Kenny Rohan and Jackson both trade them.
#6Erionn(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2011 3:58:36 AM
kaply posted...
Not sure if it opens up later for trades, but at 4* Kenny Rohan and Jackson both trade them.

I cannot even find either of them in town. Jackson isn't on my Affinity Chart at all. Kenny is, but I don't see him anywhere.
#7kaplyPosted 8/27/2011 4:10:17 AM
Jackson if you've never seen him is hidden behind the southern most houses at 10:00 from tranquil square. Kenny should be at tranquil square at 10:00
#8Erionn(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2011 4:21:12 AM
kaply posted...
Jackson if you've never seen him is hidden behind the southern most houses at 10:00 from tranquil square. Kenny should be at tranquil square at 10:00

Yesss Jackson had it, thank you very much.
#9LelpPosted 8/30/2011 12:07:52 PM
OMG, I can't find Jackson! Already found the other one, but he doesn't have Chewy Radish...
I ran all over Colony 9, but nothing ;x
Can anyone explain a bit more about his localization, please?
#10zzzNEMOzzzPosted 8/30/2011 12:48:02 PM
Just found my chewy radish on the top of the anti air battery 3 right at the back following the edge round