Replica Sidequest *ENDGAME SPOILER*

#1InteligenciaPosted 8/27/2011 12:37:00 PM
So yeah anyone who's reached the near the end clusterf*** will have probably taken these quests. I'm underleveled and since I need to grind anyway I thought I should get at least one of these at the same time but the descriptions are really vague... These are the quest items:

Replica #1: Lucky Fang, Caterpile Silk, Ardun Elder Beard;
Replica #2: Ocean Elixir of Life, Immortal Moss, Quadwing Treasure;
Replica #3: Glacier Element, Wisp Sun Bead, Hox Daylight Spur;
Replica #4: Demonic Everflame, Mammut Horn, Tirkin Elder Medal;
Replica #5: Yellow Slobos Rock, Tokilos King Egg, Diamong Brog Eye.

I think asking people the locations of all these is a bit too much so if anyone knows where I'm supposed to get the Demonic Everflame and the Mammut Horn I'd be thankful.
#2KrazytigerEXPosted 8/27/2011 12:45:35 PM
mammut horn is dropped from the mammuts located in makna forest the lnad mark is called village entrance.

Demonic everflame ive got an idea ima bust him up and see if the monster drops it.
---
Math illiteracy affects 8 out of every 5 people, If you are not one of them, put this in your sig!!!
#3Inteligencia(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2011 2:45:04 PM
Ok thanks, I'll check.
#4RenzokukenexePosted 8/27/2011 4:52:23 PM
Hox daylight spur - light hox on the rock formations above raguel lake on bionis leg
Elder medal - just past crevasse waterfall on bionis leg is a giant turkin boss, he drops it.
---
Monster Hunter Tri: Ramiren - Great Sword / Hammer - Rank 4x
#5nonexistingheroPosted 8/27/2011 4:56:31 PM
Caterpile silk: The level 70+ Caterpiles on Bionis Leg, in the cave north of the big bridge.
Ardun Elder Beard: On Bionis Leg, near one of the early landmarks. Also other places. Look for the big Arduns.
Ocean Elixer of Life: In front of the Freight Elevator in Colony 6. Kill the flying enemies. Has to be bad weather though.
Hox Daylight Spur: The Dark Hoxes on Bionis Leg, on the stone pillars near the big bridge.
Tolikos King Egg: The big blue birds on Bionis Leg. Warp to the north-west landmark of the upper level. Then go to the north edge and jump off to get to them.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#6KrazytigerEXPosted 8/28/2011 12:43:22 PM
Yellow Slobos Rock - Three sage summit (yes that annoying jump has to be done to reach them.)
---
Math illiteracy affects 8 out of every 5 people, If you are not one of them, put this in your sig!!!
#7nonexistingheroPosted 8/28/2011 1:00:56 PM
Was about to post it. Can't kill them though. Level 97 be too high for my level 79-80 characteres >.<
---
#8KrazytigerEXPosted 8/28/2011 1:05:31 PM(edited)
How did you get the tolikos king egg? That drops from a lvl 97 bird in tephra cave just outside the traders-stopover lol.
---
#9nonexistingheroPosted 8/28/2011 1:07:55 PM
nonexistinghero posted...
Caterpile silk: The level 70+ Caterpiles on Bionis Leg, in the cave north of the big bridge.
Ardun Elder Beard: On Bionis Leg, near one of the early landmarks. Also other places. Look for the big Arduns.
Ocean Elixer of Life: In front of the Freight Elevator in Colony 6. Kill the flying enemies. Has to be bad weather though.
Hox Daylight Spur: The Dark Hoxes on Bionis Leg, on the stone pillars near the big bridge.
Tolikos King Egg: The big blue birds on Bionis Leg. Warp to the north-west landmark of the upper level. Then go to the north edge and jump off to get to them.

The birds are level 79, I believe. Not a guaranteed drop, I think, but I got one on my first kill.
---
#10KrazytigerEXPosted 8/28/2011 1:09:38 PM
Oh and if anyone knows where the the diamond brog's eye is I can make the 5th monado and see if its actually stronger then the New Game + Monado (which i think would be the strongest because +75% crit rating.
---