Black Liver Bean

#1kharan_zechtsPosted 8/30/2011 9:57:25 AM
Anyone have any advice for how to get these?

Its the last thing I need for colony 6 and its proving to be a real pain.

I know where they can be collected (not going to say for spoiler reasons) but I've run through there several times and haven't gotten a single one. Can you trade with anyone to get them? Is there any spot in that dungeon that's easy to farm with saving and loading that has a lot of these? Do they only show up in a certain part of the dungeon?
---
http://www.anonelbe.net/hh3-rm2k
#2WorthlessheroPosted 8/30/2011 11:28:37 AM
To be very honest I need them too, according to the jap wiki they can be found with a 'high rate' during 4~5 pm in hearth region and northwerst entrance.
#3WorthlessheroPosted 8/30/2011 11:46:42 AM
Quick news: I was almost giving up when I got the first one, was indeed in heart at +- 4:20 pm, which fits 4~5 pm, then just reseted and completed the three hearts I needed!
#4kharan_zechts(Topic Creator)Posted 9/2/2011 5:09:24 PM
I'm not sure I understand. Where exactly does it show up? Actually inside the heart? I've never seen an item in there. Or is it the one on the far end of the platform coming out of the heart entrance? I've gotten that one several times and its never been a bean.
---
#5lolifoxgirlPosted 9/6/2011 11:08:56 AM
Im having trouble getting this item as well. Can anyone weigh in on this?
#6HienLaiPosted 9/6/2011 11:09:48 AM
I couldn't get anything from the heart or the blue dot outside of it. I just ran around the lungs and stuff for an hour to get the 3 I needed.
#7lolifoxgirlPosted 9/6/2011 11:12:40 AM
Yeah that seems to be the way of it. Love this game but some of these really rare drops spoil the experience. Getting the forget you not flowers sucked as well.
#8IllanyaPosted 9/6/2011 11:27:25 AM
I never found a forget-you-not in the area itself, not even sure if they are in there at all. The 3 i needed till now, 2 for quest, 1 for the collectipedia i got them all from the special lvl 1 building in c6. The communty hall i believe it was called. Maybe the item you need drops from there too.

It would be nice if there was some in game way of getting tips of when you can get certain stuff. Like a library or a scholar of sorts naming atleast the times they can be found, and maybe other tips, like it lives near water or something like that. I don't mind if its vague like hell but it's better than going on nothing but shear luck, especially if the drop is only there on 1 hour out of the 24. The High Entia surely have enough researchers, lifetime, and free room in that godforsaken big city they have :P

Sure there is always the net to look for more info, but i don't like playing with a walktrough or some other aid on my lap.
#9kharan_zechts(Topic Creator)Posted 9/6/2011 8:46:36 PM
Thankfully most, of the other collectable items can be gotten from trading. But I haven't heard of getting this one anywhere.
---
#10lolifoxgirlPosted 9/6/2011 9:17:22 PM
what worked for me was getting the orb to spawn outside of the heart on the aorta thing, then saving/reloading till i got the bean.