Quest "What is Courage" Ewan + Elegant Marin?

#1Bighead_SMZPosted 9/4/2011 2:49:15 AM

So I've done all the quests in rebuilding colony 6 up to the point where I follow this dude named Ewan to either the mine or the marsh. I picked the mine, ran all the way there from colony 6. Didn't see him anywhere til I found him in the secret area "Glowmoss Lake". Here he is quivering in fear, telling me to kill "Elegant Marin" for him. Where can I find this Elegant Marin? Was it the special crab in this area? If so, how do I get it to respawn because I already killed it long ago?

I tried running to the marsh instead but couldn't find him anywhere, figured I triggered this event so this is the one I have to deal with. So umm.. kinda stuck, any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

#2pri0256Posted 9/4/2011 3:46:00 AM
Same problem. Tried all sorts of times, running around the mines and coming back... nothing worked!

In the end, I saved in the area and just re-loaded 'til it showed up, took about 5 times to work :)
#3Ansem_the_evilPosted 9/4/2011 3:53:21 AM
How do you get this quest?, I dont have it in colony 6 even though I rebuild it to lv 1 on each area and did all the ewan related quest in bionis leg before moving everyone to colony 6
---
My Platinum Friend Code: Rei: 0259-7929-8267
My Phantasy star zero FC: Yoko: 2107 0626 7157
#4Rodriguez2000Posted 9/6/2011 1:52:30 PM
same here. i've been counter-checking the FAQ from Split Infinity to make sure i didn't miss any quest or anything in Bionis Leg and colony 6 and i haven't, but so far neither Ewan or Matryona has given me any quest after everyone moved back to the colony. I have 2 stars of affinity with colony 6 and fear that i'd need the third to continue. Colony is at lvl 2 as a whole.

It's really been bugging me because i can't get new quests, can't raise affinity and won't be able to unlock Reyn's 4th skill tree if that goes on.
#5Liri2003Posted 9/6/2011 4:39:39 PM
How do you get this quest?, I dont have it in colony 6 even though I rebuild it to lv 1 on each area and did all the ewan related quest in bionis leg before moving everyone to colony 6

This Quest is given by Ewan at night by the landmark reconstruction HQ. This is after the quest about love.
---
Sent from my iPhone using the Unofficial GameFAQs app.
#6FreezeExecutionPosted 9/11/2011 5:56:23 PM
Having the exact same problem with Ewan. He won't give me the quest and there's nothing I can do to raise affection with colony 6 (talked with everyone, did all quests, raised to lv 1, invited Werner)
---
Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV, Xenoblade.
#7kaplyPosted 9/11/2011 6:09:05 PM
Just to mention, unique monsters listing can be found here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Anx12MiCQejudHJfUWhOTGd5Wm1uS25ub2FDeE5BekE&hl=en_US#gid=5

Elegant Marin is listed there.

The quest tab also generally has a good listing of what preconditions are required for each quests.