Quest "What is Courage" Ewan + Elegant Marin?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles
  3. Quest "What is Courage" Ewan + Elegant Marin?

User Info: Bighead_SMZ

Bighead_SMZ
5 years ago#1

So I've done all the quests in rebuilding colony 6 up to the point where I follow this dude named Ewan to either the mine or the marsh. I picked the mine, ran all the way there from colony 6. Didn't see him anywhere til I found him in the secret area "Glowmoss Lake". Here he is quivering in fear, telling me to kill "Elegant Marin" for him. Where can I find this Elegant Marin? Was it the special crab in this area? If so, how do I get it to respawn because I already killed it long ago?

I tried running to the marsh instead but couldn't find him anywhere, figured I triggered this event so this is the one I have to deal with. So umm.. kinda stuck, any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

User Info: pri0256

pri0256
5 years ago#2
Same problem. Tried all sorts of times, running around the mines and coming back... nothing worked!

In the end, I saved in the area and just re-loaded 'til it showed up, took about 5 times to work :)

User Info: Ansem_the_evil

Ansem_the_evil
5 years ago#3
How do you get this quest?, I dont have it in colony 6 even though I rebuild it to lv 1 on each area and did all the ewan related quest in bionis leg before moving everyone to colony 6
My Platinum Friend Code: Rei: 0259-7929-8267
My Phantasy star zero FC: Yoko: 2107 0626 7157

User Info: Rodriguez2000

Rodriguez2000
5 years ago#4
same here. i've been counter-checking the FAQ from Split Infinity to make sure i didn't miss any quest or anything in Bionis Leg and colony 6 and i haven't, but so far neither Ewan or Matryona has given me any quest after everyone moved back to the colony. I have 2 stars of affinity with colony 6 and fear that i'd need the third to continue. Colony is at lvl 2 as a whole.

It's really been bugging me because i can't get new quests, can't raise affinity and won't be able to unlock Reyn's 4th skill tree if that goes on.

User Info: Liri2003

Liri2003
5 years ago#5
How do you get this quest?, I dont have it in colony 6 even though I rebuild it to lv 1 on each area and did all the ewan related quest in bionis leg before moving everyone to colony 6

This Quest is given by Ewan at night by the landmark reconstruction HQ. This is after the quest about love.
Sent from my iPhone using the Unofficial GameFAQs app.

User Info: FreezeExecution

FreezeExecution
5 years ago#6
Having the exact same problem with Ewan. He won't give me the quest and there's nothing I can do to raise affection with colony 6 (talked with everyone, did all quests, raised to lv 1, invited Werner)
Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV, Xenoblade.

User Info: kaply

kaply
5 years ago#7
Just to mention, unique monsters listing can be found here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Anx12MiCQejudHJfUWhOTGd5Wm1uS25ub2FDeE5BekE&hl=en_US#gid=5

Elegant Marin is listed there.

The quest tab also generally has a good listing of what preconditions are required for each quests.
  1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles
  3. Quest "What is Courage" Ewan + Elegant Marin?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived