Gem Man's Invention - Ultra Small Reactor

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles
  3. Gem Man's Invention - Ultra Small Reactor

User Info: azndragon247

azndragon247
5 years ago#1
Where do you get this item? I've restored Colony 6 to at least level 2 in all categories.
"Thou shalt not kill remember. What kind of a churchman are you anyway?" ~ Vash the Stampede, Trigun

User Info: maksys

maksys
5 years ago#2
So you should already have it.

You get it by building each category once.

azndragon247
5 years ago#3
I got the quest after I got the levels. Do I get it when I level up a category?
"Thou shalt not kill remember. What kind of a churchman are you anyway?" ~ Vash the Stampede, Trigun

User Info: Gigagreymon

Gigagreymon
5 years ago#4
Whenever you get all categories to a level, you automatically get a bonus reward during the sequence showing that the level has been completed. For level 1 it's the ultra small reactor, there's no way to miss it.

User Info: SeikenZ

SeikenZ
5 years ago#5
I got the quest from the Gem guy stall in colony 9. I had already built several area's in colony 6 to level 1 at that time, with the exception of one area. So once I upgraded the last area to level 1, I also gained a colony level and I was given the Ultra Small Reactor.

azndragon247
5 years ago#6
Yeah, I just realized I leveled them all to 2 except Special. Got it now. Thanks.
  1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles
  3. Gem Man's Invention - Ultra Small Reactor

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived