Where to get high level night vision gems?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles
  3. Where to get high level night vision gems?
5 years ago#1
Which mob drops them?
5 years ago#2
I can confirm Ancient Daedala does not drop them. I got the chest and reloaded it 10x, he don't drop it. He drops ice gems for heat sink, that is all.
5 years ago#3
^ Actually, Ancient Daedala does drop them. After reading your comment, I went and fought him and he dropped a Rank V Rare Earth Cylinder which has a 84% Night Vision.
"No matter where you go, there you are." - Buckaroo Banzai
5 years ago#4
crimsonblade01 posted...
I can confirm Ancient Daedala does not drop them. I got the chest and reloaded it 10x, he don't drop it. He drops ice gems for heat sink, that is all.

For future reference, doing something luck-based 10 times is not a good test at all. The number of attempts should be much much higher before you determine the item drop isn't possible.
PSN: ArcanaXIII [MK9/Disgaea4]
Champ Strength: 9175 **Fireworks Trophy Map -D4**
5 years ago#5
I just beat Ancient Daedala a couple of times and I can confirm that he does, in fact, drop Night Vision gems. Gonna beat him a couple more times so I can make some Heat Sink gems.
5 years ago#6
Acutally, Ancient Daedala is the only mob who drops the level V night vision cylinders and the equally rare heat sink cylinders...
5 years ago#7
Apparently I was just really unlucky. He does drop it.
5 years ago#8
Tethealla posted...
crimsonblade01 posted...

For future reference, doing something luck-based 10 times is not a good test at all. The number of attempts should be much much higher before you determine the item drop isn't possible.

Actually 10 times usually is a good test to determine a non-rare drop, I was just super unlucky. Skill books are generally more rare, especially if you are looking for a specific one, and it might take 50 reloads to find one of those.
  1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles
  3. Where to get high level night vision gems?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived