Favorite looking weapon (any character [most likely spoilers])

#1iMURDAuPosted 3/9/2012 6:10:46 PM
The fish head weapon that Heropon gets towards the end is hilarious. He's whupping fools with a fish head.
---
**Knope for City Council 2012**
Bobby Newport is off cavorting in Spain with some floozy. Pawnee deserves a candidate that spends all her time here.
#2KasuminPosted 3/9/2012 6:31:19 PM
The different Machina Blades for Dunban that you can get on Mechonis. When I first got one and equipped it in the menu, I was confused because it looked like some bizarre dagger or something.

And then Dunban draws it and it's like, "HOLY CRAP. IT'S A BEAM SABER." While the Monado is without a doubt the best beam saber weapon in the game, the Machina Blades are pretty awesome in their own right. They even look great in cutscenes. And, well, it's just awesome to see Dunban with a beam saber weapon again.
---
"Data should behave as such!" ~ Luther Lansfeld, Star Ocean 3
#3NezrubBehemothPosted 3/9/2012 6:58:56 PM
God damn it every time I read the word heropon I think I am on the wrong board. But thatís what patapon will do to your mind I guess. As far as favourite weapons go probably Reyn's first big shield thing.
#4NogahamPosted 3/10/2012 8:19:37 PM
Why, of course the Monado III.
#5Shun Goku SatsumaPosted 3/11/2012 5:47:23 AM
Does Melia count as a weapon? :(
---
*excessiveMariaworship*
(I vouch ArcadiaLegend as the best Fayt Fangirl there is!)(Lady: "OMFG ... my lil bro' .... is ASIAN!!!")
#6Big_IsaacPosted 3/11/2012 6:42:21 AM
Monado III looks like a freaking key blade from kingdom hearts to me, so that's out

I'll go with either Monado II or the aforementioned Anti-Mechon light saber that Dunban has
---
waiting for Golden Sun 3DS
My FF ratings (X/10): I: 5, II: 6, III: 4, IV: 8, V: 9, VI: 8, VII: 5, VIII: 2, IX: 8, X: 10, X-2: 6, XII: 8
#7NogahamPosted 3/11/2012 7:04:10 AM
But Monado III is much better than any Keyblade.
#8iMURDAu(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2012 12:06:19 PM
NO! No. Melia does not count as a weapon. Fiora does though.
---
**Knope for City Council 2012**
Bobby Newport is off cavorting in Spain with some floozy. Pawnee deserves a candidate that spends all her time here.
#9TLeHnPosted 3/11/2012 12:24:38 PM
---Spoiler---

The green spear that kills Arglas.

---End Spoiler---
---
"Hito no yo ni, umareshi koro yori, ikusa michi, ouka...RANBU~!!"