Night Vision (for post-game)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles
  3. Night Vision (for post-game)
Shun Goku Satsuma 5 years ago#1
Screw farming that.

Just use RIki, Melia and Sharla instead :D
Accidentally ran into Abaasy while looking for this Marcus guy, and beat him at lv 89~91.

I had a plan to practise on Marcus and then fight Daedala to get NV for a Topple team, but nevermind that now lol.

Riki so OP. Pow, wham, yeah.
(I vouch ArcadiaLegend as the best Fayt Fangirl there is!)(Lady: "OMFG ... my lil bro' .... is ASIAN!!!")

User Info: the_rowan

5 years ago#2
Yep, I made a topic about how absurd this team is with maxed healing skills and cooldown reduction after beating the level 99 monster that attacks Colony 6 at level 81 without even bothering with a real gem setup aside from 50% Heat Sink.

You basically never die unless the monster has a really nasty spike effect (topple spikes excluded since you don't need topple), and you can whittle down HP over time without worrying as much about hit rate. Riki's Hero Time + Happy Happy ensure you can get enough party gauge, as well as spamming Tantrum while other skills are on cooldown so that you intentionally miss and get a very good chance of procuring a burst affinity (Hero Time ensures you don't suffer tension loss for missing). Hero Time also causes Melia to slowly hit max tension, meaning Elemental Burst will only have a 10% chance of dropping after each element instead of the 50%+ she'd normally have with the low tension you tend to get fighting higher level stuff.
"That is why war is so tragic. To win means to make victims of your opponents and give birth to hatred." - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia
  1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles
  3. Night Vision (for post-game)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived