Is the rainbow zirconia quest doable at

#1bcsnakeeyes1Posted 4/8/2012 9:31:43 AM
the beginning of the game and if so, how does one complete it?
---
"More like Stupei, Ace Defective", currently playing: Too many to list
#2Matt22088Posted 4/8/2012 9:34:12 AM
Yea you just have to find them by walking around and collecting the crystals. Its not dropped by a monster, its found. I had a hard time finding them too. It seems like there aren't many around but they are there
#3the_rowanPosted 4/8/2012 9:34:39 AM
You know, I found this information in under ten seconds with a ctrl+F in an FAQ despite not remembering what Rainbow Zirconia even is.
---
"That is why war is so tragic. To win means to make victims of your opponents and give birth to hatred." - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia
#4ExternicaPosted 4/8/2012 9:36:33 AM
Rainbow Circonias are collectibles. They are those blue orbs scattered around the world of Xenoblade. Make sure to pick them up, it could make some sidequests MUCH shorter.

I always get some when swimming in the water below Colony 9. It seems they have a higher drop rate in water.

Feel free to go swimming for a while. Another chance is to trade with named NPCs. Some might want to trade some for one of your monster drops or collectibles.

And every new area, like Tephra Cave, has its own unique set of collectibles. Just so you know. :)
#5bcsnakeeyes1(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2012 9:37:01 AM
the_rowan posted...
You know, I found this information in under ten seconds with a ctrl+F in an FAQ despite not remembering what Rainbow Zirconia even is.

Uh you know the faq's aren't very detailed right? and thanks Matt...that helps :)
---
#6bcsnakeeyes1(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2012 9:37:52 AM
Externica posted...
Rainbow Circonias are collectibles. They are those blue orbs scattered around the world of Xenoblade. Make sure to pick them up, it could make some sidequests MUCH shorter.

I always get some when swimming in the water below Colony 9. It seems they have a higher drop rate in water.

Feel free to go swimming for a while. Another chance is to trade with named NPCs. Some might want to trade some for one of your monster drops or collectibles.

And every new area, like Tephra Cave, has its own unique set of collectibles. Just so you know. :)

Yeah I didn't even know you could swim until I fell off the cliff XD
---
#7Matt22088Posted 4/8/2012 9:39:07 AM
I hate people that come onto these topics and tell you to use the search button. Its easier to just answer the question lol anything to be a d***!
#8the_rowanPosted 4/8/2012 9:48:30 AM
And I hate people that clutter the first page with topics asking a single simple question with an objective answer that google or ctrl+F would find them in much less time than it takes to even type up the answer.
---
"That is why war is so tragic. To win means to make victims of your opponents and give birth to hatred." - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia
#9bcsnakeeyes1(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2012 9:56:40 AM
the_rowan posted...
And I hate people that clutter the first page with topics asking a single simple question with an objective answer that google or ctrl+F would find them in much less time than it takes to even type up the answer.

And I hate people who are ignorant and want to be ***** to others on a game board where people are allowed to asked questions. FYI, I did do a control f on Splits faq...and it just tells you who gives you the quests not where to find things(on most of them anyway) so stop assuming that I didn't do that first....jerk.
---