Music composed by Yoko Shimomura?

#1artenuga54Posted 4/8/2012 4:33:46 PM
I'm sold on this game now
---
http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac189/artenuga54/fsaf.gif
-Artenuga54
#2Rikkus_dadPosted 4/8/2012 4:34:41 PM
Not all tracks, if you're not already aware.
---
It's "I couldn't care less" NOT "I could care less"!! Why do 90% of English speakers get this wrong?
#3Takfloyd_mkII__Posted 4/8/2012 5:18:02 PM
But surprisingly, some of the best tracks aren't by her!

Yoko made like 10 tracks, and they are all amazing

Yasunori Mitsuda(Chrono Trigger) made the ending theme

ACE+(Nobuo Uematsu's company) made a lot of songs, most of which are excellent

...and some guy named Kiyota or something made the rest, which are of variable quality.
#4MagnaderAlphaPosted 4/8/2012 6:47:34 PM
Uematsu has nothing to do with ACE+. Uematsu's company is called Smile Please.
#5Kromlech06Posted 4/8/2012 8:28:02 PM
ACE+ did a great job anyway. <3

If you're not happy with the soundtrack in this game there is no pleasing you. Period.
#6VoxwikPosted 4/8/2012 11:18:49 PM
It's amazing how her music is all over the place. I was just playing Legend of Mana not that long ago, and now I hear she does some work in this too?

Seriously, the Street Fighter thing is what really surprised me. I've been hearing her music in new games for nearly twenty years now!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoko_Shimomura#Video_games
#7Takfloyd_mkII__Posted 4/8/2012 11:35:54 PM
Uematsu has nothing to do with ACE+.

But that's where you're wrong. ACE+ isn't a company, it's a group of three musicians who collaborate with Nobuo Uematsu, and he's the one who got them involved with Xenoblade. You should do your research before making remarks.
#8SirJanysePosted 4/8/2012 11:40:21 PM
Oh god, I'm really looking forward to the Mitsuda track. He's a religious icon in my world.
---
Janyse is my most favoritess person here - NecroZerumurk
#9TalesRevenantPosted 4/8/2012 11:50:18 PM
Takfloyd_mkII__ posted...
Uematsu has nothing to do with ACE+.

But that's where you're wrong. ACE+ isn't a company, it's a group of three musicians who collaborate with Nobuo Uematsu, and he's the one who got them involved with Xenoblade. You should do your research before making remarks.

What on earth are you talking about? Nobuo Uematsu had nothing to do with Xenoblade. I did my research. The only way he was 'involved' was that His company 'Dog Ear Records' released the soundtrack in Japan. That's it. Even then he didn't have anything to do with the music.
#10Rikkus_dadPosted 4/9/2012 9:17:05 AM
Nobuo Uematsu has NOTHING to do with ACE+
---
It's "I couldn't care less" NOT "I could care less"!! Why do 90% of English speakers get this wrong?