I forgot to buy arts manuals :( -soilers-

#1TanyaGDPosted 4/14/2012 8:27:34 PM
I just got to Makna Forest. Can I backtrack?

There's so much stuff I want to go back and do like buy arts manuals. I reached the max to so many arts like Shulk's Shadow Eye and like one more, alot of Sharla's arts, and like 1 of Reyn's.

I also want to go back to the Bionis Leg to watch heart to hearts and I keep getting blue orbs that tell me the collectibles will be needed for Colony 6.
---
PSN= ss1006
Mmmmmmmm, SOO meaty.
#2joegt123Posted 4/14/2012 8:29:01 PM
...Of course you can back track.

Don't tell me you haven't even discovered quick travel yet?
#3MidgardDragon99Posted 4/14/2012 8:29:49 PM
Open the menu, go to Area Maps, choose where you want to go.
#4TanyaGD(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2012 8:40:00 PM
Wait WHAT?!

I thought I could only fast travel in the area I'm in and not between floors O_-
---
PSN= ss1006
Mmmmmmmm, SOO meaty.
#5MidgardDragon99Posted 4/14/2012 8:41:41 PM
You can fast travel anywhere at pretty much any point, instead of hitting select as usual go to "Area Maps" after accessing the menu.
#6joegt123Posted 4/14/2012 8:45:03 PM
And even besides THAT, you can always run back through the opening of the area and get back to the previous one. How do you think you got back to Colony 9 from Tephra cave in the beginning of the game?
#7TanyaGD(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2012 8:47:45 PM
joegt123 posted...
And even besides THAT, you can always run back through the opening of the area and get back to the previous one. How do you think you got back to Colony 9 from Tephra cave in the beginning of the game?

Ha yea I figured it out. For some reason I thought I was restricted to fast traveling after Telethia saved me from Metal Face. I tried using the elevator to go back down and I couldn't :P
---
PSN= ss1006
Mmmmmmmm, SOO meaty.
#8joegt123Posted 4/14/2012 8:53:50 PM(edited)
TanyaGD posted...
I tried using the elevator to go back down and I couldn't :P

I have no idea when that elevator starts to work, but you can A: Climb back down the same way you got up there. and B: jump off into the deep water next to the base.

Not to mention, once you're in the Satorl Marsh again (on top of the statues) you can fast travel to any point in Satorl and proceed.
#9TanyaGD(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2012 8:57:31 PM
joegt123 posted...

I have no idea when that elevator starts to work, but you can A: Climb back down the same way you got up there. and B: jump off into the deep water next to the base.

Not to mention, once you're in the Satorl Marsh again (on top of the statues) you can fast travel to any point in Satorl and proceed.

Oh no not that elevator. The one I fought Xord on top of.
---
PSN= ss1006
Mmmmmmmm, SOO meaty.