Make it rain?

#1ando1985Posted 4/23/2012 6:55:42 PM
I notice a few of the materials needed for colony 6 require it or are more likely to be found when its raining. Is there a way to make it rain or some specific pattern to if there is rain or not?
#2ReddShopePosted 4/23/2012 6:58:36 PM
I thought you were going a whole other way with this... Let's see usually I get rain in Colony Six around midnight, around 4-7, and noon.
---
If I were a Greek Myth, I'd probably be Narcissus. Girl look at that body.
#3AMetroidPosted 4/23/2012 7:02:27 PM
Keep changing the time. Each time you set the time there is a chance the "weather" (there are also "heat waves" and "meteor showers") effect will change. You can keep setting it to the same time as well (ie keep setting the time to 0900)
---
"Now I will kill you until you die from it!"
#4ando1985(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2012 7:03:21 PM
ReddShope posted...
I thought you were going a whole other way with this... Let's see usually I get rain in Colony Six around midnight, around 4-7, and noon.

Meant getting the items needed for Colony 6 restoration. Right now I'm trying to get rainbow slugs at the fallen arm. I understand rain and nighttime increase their drop rates.
#5MoooglemanPosted 4/23/2012 7:28:38 PM
ando1985 posted...
ReddShope posted...

Meant getting the items needed for Colony 6 restoration. Right now I'm trying to get rainbow slugs at the fallen arm. I understand rain and nighttime increase their drop rates.

Then set it to like 2200 and just keep doing it over and over till it rains. I did some thing similar. If I know the time I go to the time if the weather is specific keep the same time and keep changing it to the same time it will pop eventually grantee. Specific weather some times just takes forever. As soon as you get it to fight a um or some thing SAVE. Honestly can't recall if loading changes weather but better safe than sorry.
#6ando1985(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2012 8:36:11 PM
I must have changed the time 50+ times and no rain.
#7sentoworfPosted 4/23/2012 8:39:23 PM
I thought this would be about reyn quotes
"make it Reyn!" something like that