Well, there goes my save. *slight spoilers*

#1lisasnickersPosted 4/23/2012 6:17:00 PM
Had 113 hours clocked (to be fair, a lot of that was letting the controller idle a bunch of times). My husband finished up his game for the night, asked me if I wanted to play. I was talking to him about stuff to do tomorrow, highlighted my file and hit A.

It was still on the save screen :(

So his 22 hour game is now sitting where mine once was. ffffffffffffffff

Luckily I had a save about ten hours before that one, made before I crafted a bunch of gems, sold off half my inventory and reworked everyone's gear. Also before I did a ton of quests, progressed from Fallen Arm to the end of Mechonis Field, and upgraded C6 mostly to level 4 from level 3.

Sigh. Oh well! Tomorrow is for crafting, now :(
#2MoooglemanPosted 4/23/2012 6:24:50 PM
I am so sorry and get that completly. 2 times I had problems with saves. Sis saved over my FF7 save at Nibleheim I think friend had save at cosmos canyon with crap materia and he sold his lure -_- second was when my 360 got bricked.

I took it to a dedicated repair shop they switched the disc drive (was broken) says xbox360 and everything on the drive. Then Microsoft made an update that bricked any one who didn't have it repaired by then. 50 hours resonance of fate and 4 ME games etc.

But to be honest in some ways I think what your going through is worse. So much micromanagement and side quests. Replaying a game can be fun but tweaking your guys for hours to lose it..... That is a bummer :( You have my sincerest condolences. Maybe you can get through it fast if you skip texts and remember how you want your guys outfitted :/

Good luck
#3Toney9Posted 4/23/2012 6:25:49 PM
Ouch, but the good thing is you're enjoying the game if you're at Mech Field with 113 hours :)

Just copy off your saves onto an SD card after you finish a session I guess. Well I think you can do that anyway.
#4leadinteaPosted 4/23/2012 6:27:37 PM
I once accidentally saved over my Wild ARMs 3 game and I made sure that I'd never repeat that mistake or want it done to me so I always make sure to save my game in multiple slots.
---
RPG Instincts - 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IDIUzt-tI0
#5lisasnickers(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2012 6:31:34 PM
Thanks, everyone. I was tempted to start the crafting and selling tonight but I don't have the heart to do it.

And my Rainbow Slugs :( Gone! All gone.

I am indeed immensely enjoying the game. First game I've lost sleep over in a long while.

Mooogleman posted...
Sis saved over my FF7 save at Nibleheim I think friend had save at cosmos canyon with crap materia and he sold his lure -_-

He sold his Chocobo Lure? Who does that? lol