How do you marry your love interest after getting them to love status?

#1TimbermawPosted 4/30/2012 6:37:12 PM
Hi guys, i read that you could give gifts to girls to raise their affinity, like in rune factory.
I am now late in the game but i don't see an option to marry them and have them move in my house.

Also, when do i start my farm?
---
Gamer Entitlement analyst, PhD.
#2zeik56Posted 4/30/2012 6:41:06 PM
Get to level 100 and then go to the Bionis Arm.
---
A second ant? No, no, it's his brother, avenging the death of his twin. It's his twin brother!
I'm going to follow him home...kill his whole family.~Space Ghost
#3AoNoisePosted 4/30/2012 6:43:21 PM
Not sure if...
#4MegagunstarmanPosted 4/30/2012 6:45:04 PM
You can only marry the girls (or the guys) in new game +.
---
I'm not changing this until a new Jet Set Radio is announced. Started 10/13/11
#5ignasia7Posted 4/30/2012 6:45:07 PM
LOL. Ya, you see this is a hidden feature. You have to defeat the game 10x on 10 new game +. Each game you have to defeat all UM, all Super Boss UM's, do every quest path at least once between each playthrough, and have found the um...err, this rare entrance that shows up in Colony 9 on Playthrough 11. Walking into a dense wood you come upon a wreath of flowers. Whoever you equip the wreath to will marry Shulk in a super secret special ending assuming your wife to be has perfect affinity in playthrough 11, which is a hidden 9,999 affinity points AFTER having attained Pink Heart status, and she's in the party wearing this wreath during the final battle. This unlocks the special "Shulk got married" ending.

There's a catch, it reduces stats by 98% for all party members. So um...ya, good luck!

Err, the developers forgot about the farm, so too bad =p.
---
Campaign for PT in US: http://oprainfall.blogspot.com/ ==>> Two down, one to go.
PSO2 = Sexy Awesome Beast of a Game!
#6Timbermaw(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2012 6:49:41 PM
ignasia7 posted...
lots of stuff

Woah, really? Thanks man. That sure seems like an awful lot of work. I hope there's a hidden achievement for it too.
Well, let's get to work then!

@other posters with incomplete information:
thanks guys, but i'm gonna upvote ignasia here. Please don't reply with partial info.
---
#7ignasia7Posted 4/30/2012 6:52:03 PM
Sweet, my rus...I mean, yes, um, yes, very difficult. Not for the feint of heart. Just like the Aeris gets revived trick in um...FF7. Yes, as difficult as that one!
---
Campaign for PT in US: http://oprainfall.blogspot.com/ ==>> Two down, one to go.
PSO2 = Sexy Awesome Beast of a Game!
#8BambooGrovePosted 4/30/2012 7:56:25 PM
ignasia7 posted...
There's a catch, it reduces stats by 98% for all party members.

And Shulk's affinity with other party members drops down to nothing .... permanently.
#9ReddShopePosted 4/30/2012 8:02:56 PM
Too bad he forgot one very crucial part. You have to find the lost wedding ring and not accept the quest to find it in your last play through. It's in Colony 9.

Some tips on grinding for 9,999 affinity points.
Equip the naked Dunbar skills on your live interest through links and take off their armor, it raises affinity a lot more.

Use Riki as your other party member. They won't go Nopon, but they may go for Sharla Dunban Reyn or the other girl. However I suggest getting the Melia and 7 ending at least once. The cut scene is very nice.
---
If I were a Greek Myth, I'd probably be Narcissus. Girl look at that body.
#10Timbermaw(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2012 8:53:34 PM(edited)
ReddShope posted...
Some tips on grinding for 9,999 affinity points.
Equip the naked Dunbar skills on your live interest through links and take off their armor, it raises affinity a lot more.

Oh i was already doing that, It's common sense really.

Use Riki as your other party member. They won't go Nopon, but they may go for Sharla Dunban Reyn or the other girl. However I suggest getting the Melia and 7 ending at least once. The cut scene is very nice.

I don't understand this. Are you saying they may steal my wife? That's a bit rude if you ask me..
Will there be a problem if i put 2 girls or 2 boys? I deeply hope this is not one of those games. I don't want a wife that is bi.
---