I'm always sad when a great game ends...

#1darkqueenhelbaPosted 4/30/2012 6:38:33 PM
After I finish I tend to consistently listen to the soundtrack for days on end. This was a really good game. Anyone know if The Last Story or Pandora's Tower match this game's greatness?
---
Wii#7881-1500-1074-0649
Excitebike: 1419-6846-9793
#2columboisdeadPosted 4/30/2012 7:05:34 PM
last story looks good but ive heard its very short . i doubt it will be as good but i bet its a good game.
pandora's tower i dunno if its even coming to america, and it looks more like an action game with rpg elements with the little ive seen of it.
---
I like big, plump, perky, breasts from KFC
#3EthnixPosted 5/1/2012 2:32:29 AM
Well, at least for me, after beating and MASSIVELY enjoying Xenoblade, Last Story just couldn't impress/enthrall/fascinate/amaze me as much, but the story is still quite interesting, even though you can beat it in under 30-35 hours with doing most of the sidequests.

Although, compared to Xenoblade, the story seemed just not as deep and... grand maybe. Ymmv of course ;)
---
Light travels faster than sound. That's the reason why many people seem bright until you hear them speak.
#4TLeHnPosted 5/1/2012 3:36:29 AM
Xenoblade left a better impression than The Last Story. Both endings were good, but I'd prefer Xenoblade.
---
"Hito no yo ni, umareshi koro yori, ikusa michi, ouka...RANBU~!!"
#5SpareribsPosted 5/1/2012 4:00:33 AM
Poor Last Story, stuck in xenoblade's shadow. Its a good game, don't get me wrong and I did enjoy it, but *shrug* xenoblade is just xenoblade and trumps it
---
Your going to attack the enemy base??? Great Idea Star Fox
Don't forget to...DO A BARREL ROLL!!
#6VyseLegendairePosted 5/1/2012 5:58:19 AM
Xenoblade and Last Story are not even in the same league. Last Story has the depth and breath of a cell phone/browser game.
---
"The days when you're enraptured are pieces of your dream."
#7iMURDAuPosted 5/1/2012 6:05:48 AM
Neither game is close to being as good as Xenoblade imo.
---
**Knope for City Council 2012**
RON SWANSON IS MY CABLE PROVIDER
#8nugroPosted 5/1/2012 6:22:14 AM
Pandora's Tower offer experience you won't get on Xenoblade (and vice versa) I enjoyed the game tremendously, although it is pretty short (Which is about enough for the genre).

Don't really care about Last Story, I'll get to it eventually, but after seeing my friend's playing it the thing turn me off. And Zael look even weirder than Shulk (which you get used to during the game).
#9DragoonGriffithPosted 5/1/2012 6:53:23 AM
nugro posted...

Don't really care about Last Story, I'll get to it eventually, but after seeing my friend's playing it the thing turn me off. And Zael look even weirder than Shulk (which you get used to during the game).

:(

Am I the only person who likes Zael's character design? Though, that maybe has something to do with me looking similar to him lol.
#10nugroPosted 5/1/2012 9:49:30 AM(edited)
DragoonGriffith posted...
Am I the only person who likes Zael's character design? Though, that maybe has something to do with me looking similar to him lol.

I think it's the hairstyle. Looks really weird with that face.