Can I use a gamecube controller?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles
  3. Can I use a gamecube controller?
3 years ago#1
Will this game work with a gamecube controller, assuming my wii has a port for one? Or is this game strictly remote/nunchuk or classic controller?

The manual didn't say anything about supporting gamecube controllers, but then again, it didn't deny it either...
3 years ago#2
Nope but the classic controller is usable.
3 years ago#3
No, either nunchuk + wiimote or classic controller.
---
Gamer Entitlement analyst, PhD.
3 years ago#4
If you're gonna use Nunchuk combo, make sure in the options, you make the x-axis camera rotation to go faster. It will do you so many good.
---
I don't understand why the Vita is failing so hard. I mean, it has two analog sticks! - derekfishbowl
My karma was 777 on Sept. 21st 2011
3 years ago#5
legendarylemur posted...
If you're gonna use Nunchuk combo, make sure in the options, you make the x-axis camera rotation to go faster. It will do you so many good.

Ditto for Classic Controller, although increasing general camera rotation speed won't hurt.
---
Light travels faster than sound. That's the reason why many people seem bright until you hear them speak.
3 years ago#6
Ethnix posted...
legendarylemur posted...

Ditto for Classic Controller, although increasing general camera rotation speed won't hurt.

I love your sig. That would serve as an awesome quote on a t-shirt :D
---
Emergency. Induction. Port. :)
Long Live FBSI
  1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles
  3. Can I use a gamecube controller?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived