Can I use a gamecube controller?

#1ChimeraTFPosted 4/30/2012 8:56:43 PM
Will this game work with a gamecube controller, assuming my wii has a port for one? Or is this game strictly remote/nunchuk or classic controller?

The manual didn't say anything about supporting gamecube controllers, but then again, it didn't deny it either...
#2The_BonesPosted 4/30/2012 8:57:44 PM
Nope but the classic controller is usable.
#3TimbermawPosted 4/30/2012 8:58:09 PM
No, either nunchuk + wiimote or classic controller.
---
Gamer Entitlement analyst, PhD.
#4legendarylemurPosted 4/30/2012 9:51:50 PM
If you're gonna use Nunchuk combo, make sure in the options, you make the x-axis camera rotation to go faster. It will do you so many good.
---
I don't understand why the Vita is failing so hard. I mean, it has two analog sticks! - derekfishbowl
My karma was 777 on Sept. 21st 2011
#5EthnixPosted 5/1/2012 3:27:38 AM(edited)
legendarylemur posted...
If you're gonna use Nunchuk combo, make sure in the options, you make the x-axis camera rotation to go faster. It will do you so many good.

Ditto for Classic Controller, although increasing general camera rotation speed won't hurt.
---
Light travels faster than sound. That's the reason why many people seem bright until you hear them speak.
#6weirdkidno1Posted 5/1/2012 3:36:26 AM
Ethnix posted...
legendarylemur posted...

Ditto for Classic Controller, although increasing general camera rotation speed won't hurt.

I love your sig. That would serve as an awesome quote on a t-shirt :D
---
Emergency. Induction. Port. :)
Long Live FBSI