I am at the end of Valak Mountains *SPOILERS*

#1Solid_PWPosted 5/9/2012 12:38:36 AM(edited)
And Mumkhar is annoying.

My party consists of Shulk as leader, Sharla and Dunban for pretty much everything up to now but now that their affinities are maxed up (the love one right ?), I think it'd be a good idea to change stuff up.

By the way, every character is at LV44 so I'm four levels below the boss, might be one of the reasons I lost twice. There's not even a landmark nearby.

The problem is, I don't really know what to change.
---
"IS DERE SOMEBODY DERE." - The many guards of MGS2
#2evillockePosted 5/9/2012 1:08:33 AM
Stick with that...for now. They will have good chain attacks due to affinity. He has mechon armor, so use enchant, DON'T USE BUSTER!!!!!!!!!!! I beat him at 43 with that party. I don't know what else to tell you.
---
If I was stuck with a wii or a ps3...... I would take the wii. People who agree: 5. PM me if you agree!
#3RuimoundPosted 5/9/2012 5:39:50 AM
You should switch teammates, and do a few Alcamoth sidequests to get used to a new party. While you do that, you should probably be able to boost your level a bit. I was sort of underleveled at that point at 45ish, and I came out of it in my mid-50s. I didn't aim to grind, but I ended up doing it because all the enemies kept aggroing me.... do yourself a favor and hit up those quests.
---
http://backloggery.com/ruimound
#4Solid_PW(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2012 5:49:48 AM
Somehow I managed to get through that point after a few tries.

Now I'm facing him again, only this time he's in his armour and with two friends. Geez man, give me a break.

As of now, I am level 46 and is still using the same party.
---
#5evillockePosted 5/9/2012 6:24:13 AM
Solid_PW posted...

Now I'm facing him again, only this time he's in his armour and with two friends. Geez man, give me a break.

Level up to 47. Mumkhars name will have a red tag if you don't. Use Dunban/riki/sharla.
---
If I was stuck with a wii or a ps3...... I would take the wii. People who agree: 5. PM me if you agree!
#6mrfatcatmiedPosted 5/9/2012 6:32:57 AM
I just explored pretty much all of Valak mountain to increase my level (including the secret areas, lol)
---
Are you as gr8 as I am???????? ::::)
#7Solid_PW(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2012 11:14:50 PM
evillocke posted...
Solid_PW posted...

Level up to 47. Mumkhars name will have a red tag if you don't. Use Dunban/riki/sharla.

Done with him at level 48 as monsters here give tons of EXP.

Now that Mechon I need to beat in the fortress has a lot of annoying friends.
---
#8ViolentShadowPosted 5/10/2012 12:16:43 AM
Wait until you get closer to the end of the game where you have to put serious effort into matching or beating the levels of the enemies and bosses they throw at you. On the other hand, if you have to grind your levels out then you can also be sure you're going to get a ton of AP and SP.
#9foo1239Posted 5/10/2012 11:02:21 AM
I was underleveled from Sword valley on. Just level up now, so the final boss doesn't redtag you
#10Xeno3064Posted 5/10/2012 7:24:19 PM
You should really do some side quests if you wanna level up at a faster rate cuz grinding takes awhile b the way ( I don't wanna sound cocky or great or anything ) but I was level 50 when I beat mumkhar at valak mountain and I've moved on to the next 4 or 5 areas thinking that level 65 was over leveled cuz nothing was attacking me until I saw some level 63's and a 65 (btw shulk's 66 now and the rest of the party is at 65) but apparently that's a little low now since I encountered these higher level enemies