So......Xenoblade > Last Story?

#21OverclockdPosted 5/23/2012 3:00:54 PM
If the DMCA has no grey area, then why are major vendors openly selling region free DVD players?
#22Thanatos2kPosted 5/23/2012 5:55:54 PM
If the DMCA has no grey area, then why are major vendors openly selling region free DVD players?

People are not selling region free Wiis because Nintendo is the only one who can sell Wiis. Wii disks are similarly not an open standard, and Nintendo does not authorize you to play them on any other devices than a Wii.

It's not the same thing.
---
-Thanatos2k-
#23PedroMontanaPosted 5/23/2012 6:14:30 PM
Both games have their advantages and disadvantages. I have a lot of fun with TLS online mode and i generally like the combat system a lot.

But the general consensus favours Xenoblade by quite a significant margin.
---
No More Heroes
#24VampiricDragon_Posted 5/24/2012 10:46:45 AM
that might be your opinion but it can never be fact..........

opinions
---
Game of the Week
Super Mario World (SNES)- The greatest platformer ever. Yoshi,koopalings,star road, its all still here just as magical as it was 15+ years ago
#25ziguguPosted 5/24/2012 1:15:41 PM
XC: 9/10
TLS: 8/10

I loved both XC and TLS's OSTs. I don't really compare the 2 since they're really, really different. And TLS isn't all hack n' slash, you could defeat enemies with the help of the environment and you could either fight the enemy head-on or pick off their healers and mages first using a specific arrow. Your allies also fight depending on how aggresive you fight.