Kind of Wish XC Had a Multi-Player Option Like...

#1Gaawa_chanPosted 6/14/2012 4:30:29 PM
... Secret of Mana. And if you were playing multi-player, then the camera would automatically shift into an overhead view so everyone playing could see what was going on.

... Yeah... would have been cool.
---
Protect internet rights; oppose CISPA.
#2Beam_ClawsPosted 6/14/2012 4:59:48 PM
I was thinking Tales of Symphonia, but it was kind of annoying to be off screen lol.

But yeah, I wish it had multiplayer. It would be the best way to make the most out of strategies that your AI buddies can't follow. That, and I wish there were four characters in your party.
#3WaruigiPosted 6/14/2012 6:24:38 PM
You could have effectively controlled Melia and Shulk and do some serious damage.
---
"I'm no longer surprised by how long and how earnestly people can talk about absolute rubbish." -shockwavepulsarjim
#4runaway_angelsPosted 6/14/2012 6:33:42 PM
Nah. Like The Last Story. Both of them, co op and deathmatch. You can pick any of your party members or Dickson....other NPCs that can attack for Deathmatching. And for co op you can use only your party members, but you must pick one. There can only be 6 players per server. Hmm, maybe for co op it would a bit cheap if everybody uses Melia.
---
Last Story. Xenoblade. Girls. Video games. Rainbows. -Best things ever.
Oh, and just to let you know, I'm a girl. <_< GAY ASIAN PRIDE!
#5Gaawa_chan(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2012 11:02:10 PM
Beam_Claws posted...
It would be the best way to make the most out of strategies that your AI buddies can't follow.

Exactly. If they ever make a sequel I hope they include an option like this.
---
Protect internet rights; oppose CISPA.
#6DeathoOnePosted 6/16/2012 8:22:23 AM(edited)
I hate these ideas since in theory they would raise the difficulty (not talking about 2nd play through) making it harder for people with out internet connection and/or without buddies Just increase the AI, I understand not DoT kiting, but at least increase their use of abilities at the right time or at all.

EDIT: thought of another reason
Look at Mass Effect 3and how it is not as good of a game with the MP. I will take a great single player game over a good MP game any day.
---
What? I ain't saying ****!
#7StykmeisterPosted 6/16/2012 8:34:54 AM
Beam_Claws posted...
It would be the best way to make the most out of strategies that your AI buddies can't follow.

Yep.

An online multiplayer would also have been cool, maybe like Dragon Quest.
---
Stykmeister (56) 3781-6464-7859
http://www.youtube.com/MisfitsStyk