The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Ancient Daedala

• Topic Archived

User Info: rpggamer29

rpggamer29
4 years ago#1
I really need help here. Ive tried using melia shulk and seven along with melia shulk and sharla. I am using topple plus on melia and spike defense gems. I came pretty close one time but I have tried at least 8 times to beat him. I also have unbeatables on everyone. I have to use a night vision gem on melia to be sure her topple hits dont miss. Is there I am missing here?

User Info: navgoose

navgoose
4 years ago#2
What level are you? I have just farmed him a few times for my night vision Lv6 gems at level 95/96. I tried earlier than that and could not keep up with the damage output.

Spike defense 75% gems plus either Dunbans or Melia's skill linked and Debuff Resist 100% were what I used to avoid the dangerous debuffs and mega spike damage he deals. I tried one run without the debuff resist and switched to topple defense and that run took longer due to chars dieing from the HP depuff or the big bleed debuffs. I used Shulk, 7, and Riki. Haven't tried other parties since that worked well. (7 and Shulk hit Mechon without needing special weapon and Riki because Heropon).

rpggamer29
4 years ago#3
Im level 99 and cant beat him.

navgoose
4 years ago#4
rpggamer29 posted...
Im level 99 and cant beat him.

Try switching gems or putting in Riki for Melia to match my experience. I control Shulk and don't topple lock but instead spam Armor. Seven tanks and Riki makes sure tension and party gauge are always high while providing spot heals and decent damage.

rpggamer29
4 years ago#5
Still having trouble. Riki made things worse.

navgoose
4 years ago#6
rpggamer29 posted...
Still having trouble. Riki made things worse.

i would need to know more of your setup. it should be a breeze if you mimicked mine with higher leveled characters.

rpggamer29
4 years ago#7
Well I found one reason why it got so much worse, I assumed that debuff resist gems would act against his spike damage but it doesnt. I know it doesnt work against topple and daze but I thought it would against spike.

navgoose
4 years ago#8
Spike defense 75% plus skill links and debuff resist 100% are the defensive gems i used.

rpggamer29
4 years ago#9
Ive beat him twice now, thank you. You were of some help.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived