Ending....Spoilers obv.

#1Soul59Posted 6/19/2012 10:26:27 PM
K so some guy named Klaus destroyed our universe and a new one was made, then either him or his reincarnation became Zanza.

Now was Alvis the comp on that space station? And Meyneth was the chick that was like "DONT PUSH THE DAMN BUTTON" ?

I no understand. Also That machina doctor chick got Fiora's bod back?

And their new town and stuff is on broken pieces of the Bionis?
---
He who fights and runs away, lives to not have the f****** moon fall on him as an alternative - Tacitus
#2KirbydamastaPosted 6/19/2012 10:36:46 PM
Yes. The universe that the game takes place in was created when the station, ran by Alvis, made Mayneth and Zanza gods. After Shulk wishes for a world with no gods, the infinite universe is recreated, and everyone is teleported onto a planet much like earth (note Reyn complaining about salty water in the ending). It can be assumed the Bionis was destroyed, especially since Alvis said the world is stagnating.

It is never explained how Fiora got her body back, really. The only explanation is that Linada figured out a way to restore Fiora using some deus ex machina.
---
Graveyard stuffers.
#3Soul59(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2012 10:39:02 PM
Well I just think this ending was made up on the spot. How the hell does a computer live through a universe destroying explosion, then becomes a deity?

Sad.
---
He who fights and runs away, lives to not have the f****** moon fall on him as an alternative - Tacitus
#4VanilleHopenPosted 6/19/2012 10:40:01 PM
Fiora gots a haircut... and reyn and sharla hooking up gone fishing like seifer from ffviii ..
#5NecronmonPosted 6/19/2012 10:57:47 PM
Kalus eh? Yah, ill just say Krellian or William did it, or at least they were planning with this Klaus guy at a pool-table before they pulled it off.

Before anyone askes, yes, that's a joke responds.
#6ChariloePosted 6/20/2012 12:29:28 AM
Soul59 posted...
Well I just think this ending was made up on the spot. How the hell does a computer live through a universe destroying explosion, then becomes a deity?

Sad.

Alvis is what destroyed the universe and recreated it. Klaus just pushed the button, and Meyneth opposed Klaus. Alvis still existed when the new universe was created and made Klaus and Meyneth gods because of what they did. Alvis is Monado. His homs form is just for show.
---
Chariloe http://www.youtube.com/user/Chariloe?feature=mhee
C2 FC: 0175-1657-6468
#7WilliamAdamsPosted 6/20/2012 3:39:46 AM
Ending obviously riffs off of Jack Chalker's science fiction.

Read his Well of Souls books and Spirits of Flux and Anchor to see how a world controlled as a computer simulation works.
---
Favorites: Red Steel 2, The Conduit, Goldeneye, Metroid Prime: Collector's Trilogy, Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
Valhalla Knights Friend Code: 0517-7112-6920
#8Alyzabeth1990Posted 6/20/2012 6:37:20 AM
Kirbydamasta posted...

It is never explained how Fiora got her body back, really. The only explanation is that Linada figured out a way to restore Fiora using some deus ex machina.

I read somewhere Fiora was in hibernation in some machine for 6 months while her body regenerated.
#9WilliamAdamsPosted 6/20/2012 7:28:22 AM
Alyzabeth1990 posted...

I read somewhere Fiora was in hibernation in some machine for 6 months while her body regenerated.

Me too, but I can't for the life of me find where in the game this is stated --- is it some bit of text which wasn't used or something?

TV Tropes has a bit on it, and apparently the mention may have come from an artbook or some such --- anyone have a scan of it?
---
Favorites: Red Steel 2, The Conduit, Goldeneye, Metroid Prime: Collector's Trilogy, Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
Valhalla Knights Friend Code: 0517-7112-6920
#10surferguy7Posted 6/20/2012 7:32:08 AM
They explained that Linada might have found a way before the ending of the game, but it wasn't very important at the time.

But anyways, Fiora got her body back through the Power of Science!
---
This is the internet, all opinions are considered invalid.