Am I good to take The Road Home? (Colony 6 rebuilding - Minor spoilers)

#1ClessBRPosted 6/23/2012 10:37:02 AM
Salutations,

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I am avoiding spoilers like the plague, and I really wish to fulfill all this game has to offer.

The Road Home is the quest that begins the reconstruction of Colony 6. However, it will close all the previous timed quests that were (at least mostly) related to the Refugee Camp. So, I took some pictures of my Quest Log, in which all the quests related to the Refugee Camp (and also close locations, I think) that I have completed so far are displayed:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v258/Cless/DSC01372.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v258/Cless/DSC01373.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v258/Cless/DSC01374.jpg

My questions are simple enough: Have I missed any quests? Am I good to proceed and start rebuilding Colony 6?

Also, while I am at it: I already got to Alcamond, and I noticed there are many timed quests also there. Avoiding spoilers, may expect them to end as I move through other sidequests, just like in Colony 6, and not due to story events?

I assume these are the only missables this game has, right?

Thanks!
---
FPS must die
#2shadowreaper7Posted 6/23/2012 10:45:38 AM
http://xenoblade.wikia.com/wiki/Bionis'_Leg_Quests

I believe you are missing:
Being a good grandfather (talk to satata, he's a nopon which isn't blue :L)
The Greedy monster (talk to satata again, he'll ask you to kill the abnormal brog)

Otherwise i believe that is it.
Just cross reference your screen shots with my above link.
Its what i did.
Good luck with it anyways.
I'm up to Eryth sea (haven't been to alcamoth yet) and have everything at level 2 in the colony.
---
Author of the Starfox Story on the Starfox Assault board. Check it out!
Don't Fear the Reaper
#3CcroybbPosted 6/23/2012 11:01:03 AM
ClessBR posted...

Also, while I am at it: I already got to Alcamond, and I noticed there are many timed quests also there. Avoiding spoilers, may expect them to end as I move through other sidequests, just like in Colony 6, and not due to story events?

No, the quests in Alcamoth will be unavailable once you get past a certain point in the story. Specifically, once you beat a boss at level 72.
#4ClessBR(Topic Creator)Posted 6/23/2012 4:22:05 PM
Sorry for my misspelling. That's Alcamoth alright.

After cross referencing my pictures with the quest list in the link, I found many quests I haven't completed yet, all in the Refugee Camp:

- Being a Good Grandfather;

- Imaginations Tempered;

- The Greedy Monster;

- With Much Gratitude;

- With Even More Gratitude;

- Legend of Mythical Empress;

- A Flower for a Rose;

- Battling Brutes;

- Supplies for Satorl;

I think I should probably print the requirements for each, and set on solving all of them as soon as possible?

On second thought, now that I read them with more attention, I noticed that only the first three quests are marked as "This quest will expire if you complete The Road Home". So, from "With Much Gratitude" onwards, there are no more missable quests, right?

Thanks!
---
FPS must die
#5YoukaiSlayerPosted 6/23/2012 6:51:14 PM
The last 4 cant be done till near the end of the game. The gratitude ones can be done later. Battling brutes requires you to kill 2 level 98 UMs
---
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)
#6ClessBR(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2012 12:54:29 PM
I have completed "Being a Good Grandfather" and "The Greedy Monster". Seeing as I have previously completed both "A Dash of Colour" and "Spirits Raised", I take it I don't have to worry about "Imaginations Tempered" and I move on towards "The Road Home", right?
---
FPS must die
#7ClessBR(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2012 7:01:05 PM
Guess I will take the silence as a "yes" and move on with these quests already!
---
FPS must die
#8ClessBR(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2012 5:47:59 PM
But how come those last four are still tied to the Refugee Camp? Won`t this area become unavailable once I move on with "The Road Home"?
---
FPS must die
#9HozuPosted 7/6/2012 6:01:01 PM
The area itself will be there. Just the people will move back to Colony 6. If there's no clock then moving them back has no effect on the quest.
#10ClessBR(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2012 5:32:26 PM
So I guess I should finally move on with The Road Home already, huh?
---
FPS must die