Melia's age...

#1BardWannabePosted 7/3/2012 2:16:03 PM
The Xenoblade Wiki lists Melia as being 88, but I don't remember this being mentioned in the game at all. Can anyone inform me of where this information comes from? Just curious... (I've done very few of Melia's Heart-to-Hearts, which might be my problem)
#2WilliamAdamsPosted 7/3/2012 2:35:18 PM
The artbook / Monado Secret Files.
---
It's not paranoia if the Random Number Generator is really out to get you.
See Quote for Friend Codes and favourite games.
#3Kit_SakurazukaPosted 7/3/2012 4:08:39 PM
Yeah, I don't think it's ever bluntly stated, but it's made obvious based on the ages given for other High Entia/half High Entia NPCs. The children like Cian and Atael are all listed as being 20-50ish, whereas young adults in their twenties like Scarlan, Rozeal and Ricoth are all just over 100 years old. Given her age and the level of emotional maturity she displays, Melia's probably the equivalent of 16ish, though it's possible she's actually (developmentally) older, given that as a half-breed, she might age at a rate somewhere in between that of a human and a High Entia
---
Sony/Yaoi fangirl | Original voices only! | PSN: Elthara
Playing: Xenoblade, Soul Calibur V (Leixia-main), FFXIII-2
#4SpazardsPosted 7/3/2012 4:16:18 PM
Actually it's stated somewhere in the game that half breeds age exactly the same as pure bloods.
#5JedibaracudaPosted 7/3/2012 4:33:08 PM
In homs years, she's probably the same age as Shulk or is intended to look the same age.
#6genuine90Posted 7/3/2012 5:03:21 PM
i still hit that.
---
Good Night...........ZZZZZZZZZzzzzZZZzzzzZZZZzzzZZZzzz
MGO : Genuine90
#7Nameless MofoPosted 7/3/2012 7:56:24 PM
genuine90 posted...
i still hit that.

This XD
---
Someone once said a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters could reproduce
the works of Shakespeare. The internet has proven that this is not true.
#8sentoworfPosted 7/3/2012 8:00:26 PM
Nameless Mofo posted...
genuine90 posted...
i still hit that.

This XD

Pedos
---
You are all probably wondering why I gathered you here