Is this game worth getting WII for?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles
  3. Is this game worth getting WII for?
3 years ago#21
If this is the only WII game you want to play, just download the Dolphin emulator. If, however, you wanna play Pandoras Tower (which you should) I would probably invest in a WII as the Dolphin emulator has problems running Pandoras Tower properly.
---
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident".
3 years ago#22
Hero_Dunban posted...
Jesus, have they removed the backwards compatibility in newer Wiis? It's like the PS3 all over again lol

Lol, yeah they did.
3 years ago#23
IMO it's the best JRPG of this console generation. Which isn't saying much, but still. You'd be crazy not to play it.
---
Nintendo stock the day before Wii U was announced: 26,510
Nintendo stock today: 9,320
3 years ago#24
If you do plan on getting a Wii U instead, I'd suggest buying the game ASAP anyway since it may become hard to get ahold of.
3 years ago#25
TC, why are you using all caps when you type "Wii"?
---
"I see the way you look at him. I'm a man too, ya know? I go pee pee standing up!"
3 years ago#26
Get this game and don't get a Wii, but a Wii U.
---
http://y2u.be/OZP6bcKgZ1w
New Onimusha game!...sort of...
  1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles
  3. Is this game worth getting WII for?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived