Is a reprint likely?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles
  3. Is a reprint likely?
2 years ago#1
This game isn't sold near any gamestops near me, and online copies fetch for high prices.
---
GT/PSN: shadowx9471
2 years ago#2
pray nintendo goes on a HD rerelease frenzy for its Wii Library. Did they run out controller bundled copies in the nintendo website?
---
Pokwang
2 years ago#3
Thats too bad, I was Christmas shopping about a week ago in a CT mall and the gamestop there had about 6 or so copies. Best of luck finding it TC.
2 years ago#4
Dude...Ask your gamestop to get you a copy from another gamestop that has it. Make them do the work for you, it's not a difficult thing to figure out....

Mine has 5 new copies if you want a store number.
2 years ago#5
They said the nearest Gamestop from me that has it is 50 miles from here, I doubt they'll be jumping through hoops to send it to me.

I guess I have other JRPG options to go to until it becomes more availiable (or not)
---
2 years ago#6
shadowx9471 posted...
They said the nearest Gamestop from me that has it is 50 miles from here, I doubt they'll be jumping through hoops to send it to me.

I guess I have other JRPG options to go to until it becomes more availiable (or not)

They will order it off one of their trucks or fed ex, have it delivered to the store you go to and then call you to pick it up. That's a service they offer so yeah I'm quite sure they would do it for you. You may have to cover the freight fee but it won't be much.... Pre-pay and be done with it.

They send products back and forth between "close" branches daily....
2 years ago#7
I'll try that, thanks for the tip
---
2 years ago#8
Yeah, they wouldn't do that for me -_-;
---
2 years ago#9
You can buy the game off the Gamestop website and have it shipped to your house.

Problem solved.
2 years ago#10
Did you know that we hate gamestop? Probably.

ARsignal11 posted...
You can buy the game off the Gamestop website and have it shipped to your house.

Problem solved.

This.
---
http://bit.ly/SyYS2j
Please click that link and read that post!!!
  1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles
  3. Is a reprint likely?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived