Anywhere I can buy this for a reasonable price?

#1CodytheHeroPosted 1/29/2013 7:24:36 AM
Amazon is selling it 80 and up
---
Previously known as fallenxlionheart
#2Ansem_the_evilPosted 1/29/2013 7:25:53 AM
I will nly become more expensive the rarer it gets so you should buy it as fast as you can
---
My 3DS FC: 1332-7692-1950
#3MonadAlvisPosted 1/29/2013 8:49:15 AM
I've heard that you can borrow it from Gamefly, then do whatever it is you do to keep it from them, and it'll be cheaper than Amazon prices.
---
They say even a broken clock is right twice a day, but mine has never even once shown Reyn Time.
#4Arcadia__personPosted 1/29/2013 9:03:56 AM
Ansem_the_evil posted...
I will nly become more expensive the rarer it gets so you should buy it as fast as you can

Not necessarily. People could lose interest, driving demand and prices down. It's tough to tell with stuff like this.

Me, I'm just checking eBay and Amazon routinely. I figure someone will eventually put one up without really checking how much it's worth for cheap.
---
"Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit." -Skies of Arcadia
#5MonadAlvisPosted 1/29/2013 9:17:20 AM
Arcadia__person posted...
Ansem_the_evil posted...

Not necessarily. People could lose interest, driving demand and prices down. It's tough to tell with stuff like this.

Me, I'm just checking eBay and Amazon routinely. I figure someone will eventually put one up without really checking how much it's worth for cheap.

Haha, I kinda doubt that one. What with X coming, I figure Xenoblade can only stay the same or become more in demand.
---
They say even a broken clock is right twice a day, but mine has never even once shown Reyn Time.
#6kamikaze135Posted 1/29/2013 10:38:38 AM
Just wait a while. With the new Xeno game, Gamestop or Nintendo will restock it again.
---
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time -Tyler Durden
#7Ultimate_Nova_XPosted 1/29/2013 10:52:27 AM
Soft mod your Wii and get the EU version...
---
-User Name origin: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO_5esMq2kE#t=56s
"Japanese Wii U. American Wii U. The future is yours, Xenoblade U."
#8MonadAlvisPosted 1/29/2013 11:02:17 AM
kamikaze135 posted...
Just wait a while. With the new Xeno game, Gamestop or Nintendo will restock it again.

I hope this is true. I don't have any problems with scalpers myself, but I do wish this game had more stock for the sake of MSI getting more sales and so more people can play this game.
---
#9Arcadia__personPosted 1/29/2013 4:18:42 PM
MonadAlvis posted...
Arcadia__person posted...
Ansem_the_evil posted...

Haha, I kinda doubt that one. What with X coming, I figure Xenoblade can only stay the same or become more in demand.

Haha, you're probably right, I was just pointing out that prices don't always go up. Like someone else said though, maybe they'll print a few more to meet that demand. It's already expensive enough that I think Nintendo ought to be printing a few more copies-- they would clearly make money.
---
"Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit." -Skies of Arcadia
#10MonadAlvisPosted 1/29/2013 6:19:50 PM
Would they? I'm not familiar with the video game business. How many would they have to move to make it worth doing a reprint?
---