Gecko? spoilerrrs

#21mdfmkrules9999Posted 2/6/2013 2:36:49 AM
It appears you and i are on the same page here.

The codes appear to work fine. I was able to remove the gems off the meyneth monado, titan set, and whatever else i wanted. So now i can fully customize the characters exactly how i want them. Pretty sweet
#22Xeno3064(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 3:52:14 AM
mdfmkrules9999 posted...
It appears you and i are on the same page here.

The codes appear to work fine. I was able to remove the gems off the meyneth monado, titan set, and whatever else i wanted. So now i can fully customize the characters exactly how i want them. Pretty sweet

It sounds like it is :) I can't wait to try it out but I'll have to wait a little while.
#23Nameless MofoPosted 2/6/2013 8:30:38 AM
Just so you know, the Change Shop Items code's item list is rather incomplete. Specially on what concerns Gems.

I think the shop item code only makes available gems that you get as quest rewards and other "pre-defined" gems, like the special unbeatable vi 100% gem that alvis/dickson/mumkhar have.
---
Someone once said a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters could reproduce
the works of Shakespeare. The internet has proven that this is not true.
#24allgdnamesrgonePosted 2/6/2013 10:15:41 AM
Geckos are the ones who grow their tail back right?
#25Xeno3064(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 1:13:24 PM
allgdnamesrgone posted...
Geckos are the ones who grow their tail back right?

I thought those were salamanders
#26Xeno3064(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 1:22:48 PM
Okay so what's up with this... Debug Sword? It seems a little... Idk way out of proportion, what do you think the game designers used it for? I mean if it is available in the shop when using change shop items codes...
#27alt_realityPosted 2/6/2013 1:26:25 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#28Unoriginal123abPosted 2/6/2013 2:21:44 PM
Xeno3064 posted...
Okay so what's up with this... Debug Sword? It seems a little... Idk way out of proportion, what do you think the game designers used it for? I mean if it is available in the shop when using change shop items codes...

Rushing through the game testing for bugs probably.
#29mdfmkrules9999Posted 2/6/2013 5:26:59 PM
I didn't buy it but i did see the attacking stats. Probably for the reason stated above.

The slots code is wonderful, but if for some reason you don't want all your weapons to have three slots ( which i don't know why you wouldn't) be careful with it
#30Xeno3064(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 6:05:31 PM
mdfmkrules9999 posted...
I didn't buy it but i did see the attacking stats. Probably for the reason stated above.

The slots code is wonderful, but if for some reason you don't want all your weapons to have three slots ( which i don't know why you wouldn't) be careful with it

I don't see why anyone wouldn't want max slots, the more the merrier I always say. Wait someone the game said that... Or did they? What is life, I can't even remember since everyone in history says this.