Spirits in Space *MAJOR Spoilers*

#11AxtlarPosted 2/5/2013 6:16:53 PM
The theme of that space area is called "End of Memories...". I don't know if that has anything to do with the spirits, or space in general.
#12Ultimate_Nova_XPosted 2/5/2013 6:21:48 PM
Recylced in SPACE
---
-User Name Origin: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO_5esMq2kE#t=56s
"Japanese Wii U. American Wii U. The future is yours, Xenoblade U."
#13naarosPosted 2/5/2013 6:33:25 PM
I honestly don't think Zanza had anything to do with the spirits you fought in space. I just think they were... spirits or memories. Shulk and co were in the passage of fate iirc, and I think maybe in that universe, that's where spirits go when they die? I'm not sure - we didn't get any information about them as far as story purposes goes. Regardless, I don't think Zanza had anything to do with them personally.
#14Xeno3064Posted 2/5/2013 6:58:37 PM
naaros posted...
I honestly don't think Zanza had anything to do with the spirits you fought in space. I just think they were... spirits or memories. Shulk and co were in the passage of fate iirc, and I think maybe in that universe, that's where spirits go when they die? I'm not sure - we didn't get any information about them as far as story purposes goes. Regardless, I don't think Zanza had anything to do with them personally.

Well although that is possible, the passage of fate is basically the plane in which visions that come to Shulk and Zanza originate from, sort of, it might not be the case that Zanza revived them, but if they were free spirits I don't think Gadolt would attack them, as a memory maybe
#15mdfmkrules9999Posted 2/5/2013 9:35:38 PM
Ultimate_Nova_X posted...
I find it confusing why this board is so much more sensitive about spoilers.

This. After a certain point it just gets silly
#16AxtlarPosted 2/5/2013 10:06:19 PM
Ultimate_Nova_X posted...
I find it confusing why this board is so much more sensitive about spoilers.

Help I can't beat Gadolt!
#17OrangeCrush980Posted 2/6/2013 12:03:38 PM
I think the ending zone was just meant to be rule of cool. In the "real canon" they probably just fought Zanza at Prison Island after beating Dickson.
---
Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality
#18RikiOfMakna(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 3:21:41 PM
If they were just spirits, wouldn't they be in theirs Homs/High Entia bodies? Well, maybe not High Entia because Telethia is their original form.
---
Finally beat Lorithia after a month of grinding.
"Riki like fighting easy monsters!"
#19MonadAlvisPosted 2/6/2013 4:07:56 PM
Astral projections.
---
They say even a broken clock is right twice a day, but mine has never even once shown Reyn Time.
#20Xeno3064Posted 2/6/2013 4:55:27 PM
MonadAlvis posted...
Astral projections.

This seems to be the more plausible answer.