Do discarding rare crystals still add to it's total? *please help*

#11Xeno3064Posted 2/5/2013 8:19:16 PM
MonadAlvis posted...
allgdnamesrgone posted...
Keenan and Kel was mid to late 90s >_>

Yeah, so if you were born in mid to late 90s, you wouldn't have seen it. =P

I think it might still come on The 90s Are All That though.

Actually I would have seen it because even though I'm the youngest of four kids we watched everything 90's on nickelodeon >_<
#12hikaruomegaPosted 2/5/2013 8:37:55 PM
Aaaaaaaaand... irrelevant.

But seriously, I would like the topic question to be answered.
---
Utada Hikaru is a great singer.
I'm Left-handed.
#13MonadAlvisPosted 2/6/2013 4:23:22 AM(edited)
Xeno3064 posted...
MonadAlvis posted...
allgdnamesrgone posted...
Keenan and Kel was mid to late 90s >_>

Yeah, so if you were born in mid to late 90s, you wouldn't have seen it. =P

I think it might still come on The 90s Are All That though.

Actually I would have seen it because even though I'm the youngest of four kids we watched everything 90's on nickelodeon >_<

Every rule has an exception. You're just proving me right. >_>

edit: we're not entirely sure on the answer hikaru; this is at least keeping it on the front page for someone who does
---
They say even a broken clock is right twice a day, but mine has never even once shown Reyn Time.
#14the_rowanPosted 2/6/2013 9:26:28 AM
Of course it doesn't. There would be dozens of topics asking about the achievement if it did, because no one would get it naturally.
---
"That is why war is so tragic. To win means to make victims of your opponents and give birth to hatred." - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia
#15HeyWheresKelPosted 2/6/2013 10:22:26 AM
*sigh*
It's Kenan with one 'e', guys. One 'e' not two!
---
"I see the way you look at him. I'm a man too, ya know? I go pee pee standing up!"
http://i45.tinypic.com/24wc1fb.png
#16MonadAlvisPosted 2/6/2013 4:04:37 PM
HeyWheresKel posted...
*sigh*
It's Kenan with one 'e', guys. One 'e' not two!

Why'd you have to tell them?! Not like he talks to Kel anymore.
---
They say even a broken clock is right twice a day, but mine has never even once shown Reyn Time.
#17supergamer19(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 6:53:51 PM
JUST AN UPDATE:

Just got the In Rare Form achievement. Had Melia and two others with her rare gem skill link going to town. Really doesn't take long at all actually. I had discarded all my crystals to do this, and every time I would pick 3-4 in a row with a lack of a Rare Crystal, I would discard those. Let's just say I don't even have 70 crystals in my inventory right now, and I still received the achievement.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that it doesn't matter if you discard or use rare crystals to make gems, the game still counts the total picked up in the end.
---
I love the Power Glove. It's so bad ---
PSN & Wii U: BrunyBrunz
#18MonadAlvisPosted 2/6/2013 6:59:02 PM
Thanks, TC. I was hoping you would do something like this, but I wouldn't want to ask you to waste your time with it if I ended up being wrong. =P
---
#19supergamer19(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 7:16:02 PM
No probs.

Next I'm going to combine Achieve burst affinity 2000 times and Defeat 5000 enemies with 7 and Dunban on my team. Figure no arts equipped and crappy weapons is the best way to do it with those two. Throw in critical and agility gems only.

Any tips for reviving team mates 500 times?
---
I love the Power Glove. It's so bad ---
PSN & Wii U: BrunyBrunz
#20MonadAlvisPosted 2/6/2013 7:35:11 PM
I tried maining Riki while fighting Abaasy. Let Reyn and Seven die from his spike and used Happy Happy to get a quick party gauge to revive one. I got bored, so I quit partway through and haven't gone back (still missing it and Happy New Year) though, but that's the best I could think to do.
---