Help with prison escape!

#1dreamsteelPosted 6/11/2010 12:43:14 PM
So I got the jigsaw and managed to escape the cell but as soon as the guards notice I'm out they go on high alert and I'm screwed. Where/what do I need to do?
#2eper111Posted 6/11/2010 1:16:54 PM
Look at the map. It shows the door you need to go to. You don't need a key for it, but it's locked while in alert, so try not to get seen.
---
''And on the 8th day White Fatalis gave all the monsters terrible hit boxes.'' - TacoReaver
#3Crimson SkysPosted 6/11/2010 1:19:06 PM
Press start and look at the map. It shows you where you need to go.
---
"You spoony bard!" -- Tellah (Final Fantasy IV)
#4TonyStarks84Posted 6/11/2010 1:19:27 PM
What I do is go into the room that is at the end of the hall on the left as soon as you leave your cell. I choose to get found out and have the alert on so I can CQC all the guards in succession and knock them all out. There's a room in the middle (thats located behind your cell, you have to exit the cell turn left, and turn left again) that opens up all the cell doors. Press that button. There's also a room that has fulton balloons so you can fulton the guards you CQC'ed and also the POW in one of the cells. After that, head to the door thats to the 'northwest' I think it is of the room and you're in the clear.
---
gamertag: Ultra Magnus 84