Obtaining GMP

#1KratosWarriorPosted 6/15/2010 7:49:29 AM
How exactly do you acquire/earn GMP?
---
a.k.a. KratosWarrior, a.k.a. FontaineFonatic (PSN), a.k.a. StickyIggyIggy, a.k.a. Ignazio
#2Dante_so_SpardaPosted 6/15/2010 7:50:35 AM
1. Automatically.

2. From Sending your Soldiers to missions.

3. Outer Ops.
---
I'm Singaporean, So If anyone want to Ad hoc, These are some games
MGS:PW, PS:P, GE. GE maybe late, wait for the US release.
#3WilHiteWarriorPosted 6/15/2010 7:50:50 AM
As you put soldiers into your combat unit it will increase your GMP by however many that soldier is worth which you can use to develop stuff. While the equipment is being developed you wont have those GMP but when its done they will be returned to you so you can use them again

---
When I got inside I was filled with a sense of peace and happiness like I've never felt before. Like it's my destiny to be here. IN THE BOX!!
#4KratosWarrior(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2010 7:54:44 AM
Is this something you can only do during multiplayer?
I'm playing single player only.
How or when do you send your soldiers out?
---
a.k.a. KratosWarrior, a.k.a. FontaineFonatic (PSN), a.k.a. StickyIggyIggy, a.k.a. Ignazio
#5RatATatTattPosted 6/15/2010 7:59:42 AM
OUTER OPs is a feature that gets unlocked somewhere around the end of Chapter 1. It's a single player thing so you can utilize it. Essentially you create a squad out of your combat soldiers/vehicles and assign them to their own missions that play out automatically without your involvement. If they win, you get GMP plus other potential goodies. It's a similar concept to the feature that was in Portable Ops. (forget what it was called as I haven't played PO in forever)

---
PSN: RatATatTatt
MGO: Rat A Tat
#6Jack_369Posted 6/15/2010 8:03:20 AM
While the equipment is being developed you wont have those GMP but when its done they will be returned to you so you can use them again

Is this true I need to know.
---
"How can anybody hate catgirls, their hot, cute, and adorable. ALL HAIL CATGIRLS!!!" -some ramdom Anime Otaku
#7nat_chan9Posted 6/15/2010 8:19:30 AM
It's true. GMP is returned after development of the weapon/equipment/item/whatever. Don't worry about losing GMP permanently, just keep assigning high GMP soldiers to your combat to keep your GMP pool large.
---
Woah. Awesome.
#8KratosWarrior(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2010 8:36:07 AM
I searched for outer ops, I could'nt find it.
Perhaps I did'nt get past chapter 1 yet.
I thought I did, but the chapter must be divided into sections.
I just got past the 1st tank battle with all the troopers.
Do I still have a ways to go?
---
#9RatATatTattPosted 6/15/2010 8:39:01 AM
Yeah you've still got a few more missions to go. You'll know when you hit chapter 2. You'll see a big screen that says CHAPTER 2. I don't recall EXACTLY when OUTER OPS is unlocked though.

---
PSN: RatATatTatt
MGO: Rat A Tat
#10KratosWarrior(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2010 8:42:34 AM
Thanks again, RattaTatTat
---
a.k.a. KratosWarrior, a.k.a. FontaineFanatic (PSN), a.k.a. StickyIggyIggy, a.k.a. Ignazio