RK47 (SGL) and M63A1...

#1WilHiteWarriorPosted 8/4/2010 7:38:08 AM
Only two weapons I dont have at this point... stupid random outer ops drops... Are we certain that there arent specific ones that drop these? Ive been doin outer ops all night long with no luck...

---
When I got inside I was filled with a sense of peace and happiness like I've never felt before. Like it's my destiny to be here. IN THE BOX!!
#2Naru2005Posted 8/4/2010 7:47:40 AM
RK47(SGL): Outer Ops 25-28, 33-36 (Assign units to all of these)

M63A1: Complete Outer Ops 43 (Enemy Outpost Unit 03, you should have gotten this one).

In case you don't know what's 25-28 or 33-36...

Infantry Unit 04 (25)
Armored Vehicle Unit 04 (26)
Base 03 (27)
Small Tank Unit 01 (28)

Attack Chopper Unit 06 (33)
Key Base 01 (34)
Medium Combat Unit 02 (35)
Base 04 (36)

---
http://www.youtube.com/user/DemonicXeno
http://www.youtube.com/user/Naru2005
#3WilHiteWarrior(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2010 7:56:36 AM
Hum... definitley dont have the M63A1 tho... looked thru my documents to make sure and ran the op again and just got a cardboard box... im repairing my equipment before i split em up on all those assignments tho i usually tend to just do one at a time

---
When I got inside I was filled with a sense of peace and happiness like I've never felt before. Like it's my destiny to be here. IN THE BOX!!
#4WilHiteWarrior(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2010 8:14:29 AM
Well I got the RK47, thanks for your help on that one... still confused bout the M63A1 tho...
---
#5riddlebox89Posted 8/4/2010 8:29:42 AM
just keep doing the one he mentioned, and the two above and below it untill you get it, the drops are random so there's no certain way of getting them other then sending a boat load of guys to as many outer ops as possible.
---
---I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#6WilHiteWarrior(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2010 8:45:30 AM
Hum... seems like I always get the smoke shell boxes without fail from that one tho... :( dumb randomness...

---
#7riddlebox89Posted 8/4/2010 9:12:02 AM
ehh, it's not too bad, the only randomness in the game i didn't like was with the monster hunter missions, damn Tigrex fang didn't give it up for almost a whole months worth of trying.
---
#8WilHiteWarrior(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2010 7:39:52 PM
darnit... i just redid all of the extra ops again, doing 43 every time and still didnt get it... always getting the smoke shell cardboard tanks... :(

---
#9riddlebox89Posted 8/4/2010 8:10:54 PM
hmmm check in your machine gun R&D tab, maybe you already got the specs for it but didn't notice.

if not, keep at it, try sending out your best tanks and soldiers, see if that makes a difference.
---
#10WilHiteWarrior(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2010 8:23:08 PM
Yup... did that and its definitley not there. Even looked thru all my design specs... im bout ready to give up... :(

---