Zadornov Search 7. Please Help??

#1xXR782VTxPosted 3/11/2012 10:17:13 PM
OK, so I have been pulling my hair out trying to get this mission to trigger. I have really enjoyed Peace Walker up until this point because it's almost like the game does not want me to win.

According to the pre-requisites, I should be able to do this but for some reason, I can't. I have all the parts for ZEKE except for the armor (because it's the rarest optional part), My base has 2 hex plants attached to the center base (plant,center,plant) and 2 more in development. My intel team is at level 46 and obviously i wouldn't be asking about Zadornov mission 7 without having completed 6. I have also s-ranked Date with Paz twice because all my female characters are in their undies. WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO DO????????

I read somewhere about having your mission support at Level 2, if that is the case what can I do to raise it to level 2 because right now I'm at 88% of Level 0. I have done almost all of the extra ops I have unlocked except the vehicles, metal gear Type IIs, and the monster hunter missions. I really want to beat this game so I can move on to others but I am really, really annoyed and tired because Kaz hasn't called yet.

If anyone could tell me what else I need to do I will greatly appreciate it. Thanks :)
#2lalelulelosopPosted 3/11/2012 10:45:25 PM
you need to be an msf soldier and zadornov will be located in extra ops 2 first floor of the basement were you fight metal gear rex. i need scissors. 61!
---
PSN: Solid_Gabe136
http://youtu.be/TApqh73L0aU
#3darkmasterxxPosted 3/11/2012 11:48:12 PM
Just complete Extra Ops missions until it unlocks. It will unlock eventually.
---
PSN name: sw185 XBL: TheShadeSnake
MGO name ShadowSnake.
#4Warrior3001Posted 3/12/2012 5:02:49 PM
You'll need Mission Support Rank 2, to get this, just develop Supply/Strike Markers and other Intel-Related Items in your R&D department, after starting producing the Intel items,just complete some missions to upgrade your Mission Support rank, and as soon as it reaches Rank 2 ,Kaz will call you for the last Search Mission( AKA Extra Op 01)
---
_ _ _
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in sig!!!/A Cornered Akuma is more DANGEROUS than a Dark Phoenix!
#5tommyDXPosted 3/12/2012 6:46:52 PM
You should really make your zeke be deployable in outer ops for zadornov to appear in extra ops 02. The zeke armor is really a rare drop, it took me 30 tries on the cocoon to cough out just 1 crap of it. :D
---
you know fritz?someday im gonna have a stick of my own?ahehe?
#6Warrior3001Posted 3/13/2012 12:05:37 PM
^You do not need an armor to deploy Zeke in Outer Ops, or even fight against him.
The only Optional Part you'll need for these 2 things is the railgun....
---
_ _ _
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in sig!!!/A Cornered Akuma is more DANGEROUS than a Dark Phoenix!
#7TheCorruptAngelPosted 3/13/2012 8:13:34 PM
To make this simple:

There's no Zadornov Search 7 mission officially, you have to go to Extra Ops 1 and go upstairs and he'll be up against a wall there. Then a cutscene will trigger and the next (and final Main Ops) mission will trigger.
---
Your words are as empty as your signature!
What is a signature? A miserable little pile of secrets!