I think Cancelled ???

#1soul_reaver009Posted 4/20/2011 11:03:39 PM
they will make a movie resident evil damnation and this is have a trailer now

But this resident evil portable have not
#2MirageVXPosted 5/20/2011 12:43:15 PM
You THINK cancelled? It IS cancelled.
---
Games that scares me even now: Resident Evil (PS), Clock Tower (SNES), Silent Hill (PS).
Currently Playing: League of Legends, Starcraft II.
#3-Jammo-Posted 6/3/2011 12:27:17 PM
I feel asleep...
---
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Awakening of the Skyward Oracle Ocarina Princess Wakers Phantom Spirit Adventure Cap to the Past coming to Super Wiicuboy Advance 64DS
#4jcata4Posted 6/5/2011 11:07:28 PM

so did it get cancelled?

a while ago on gamespot on an old thread or something there was a pic of it on psp. a screenshot of what looked like a menu.

it is gonna suck so much if they can this. they are even making a new Resident Evil. it was on the cover of a recent playstation mag. you get to be an umbrella guy in racoon city. it would be cool if it was on portable; but as stated many times capcom couldn't give a rats @$$ about psp. cause there seems to be a dwindling supply of good psp games.

#5-Jammo-Posted 6/6/2011 1:35:29 AM
jcata4 posted...
so did it get cancelled?a while ago on gamespot on an old thread or something there was a pic of it on psp. a screenshot of what looked like a menu.it is gonna suck so much if they can this. they are even making a new Resident Evil. it was on the cover of a recent playstation mag. you get to be an umbrella guy in racoon city. it would be cool if it was on portable; but as stated many times capcom couldn't give a rats @$$ about psp. cause there seems to be a dwindling supply of good psp games.

Same reason there isn't a huge rush to make PS2 games now.
---
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Awakening of the Skyward Oracle Ocarina Princess Wakers Phantom Spirit Adventure Cap to the Past coming to Super Wiicuboy Advance 64DS
#6ololotPosted 6/10/2011 3:08:23 AM
i also think this game is cancelled!but maybe not...