Rosie or Duna? Spoilers

#1Yasha99Posted 8/17/2009 9:14:49 AM
Does it matter which one you take with you at the end? I assume only thing that changes is whos in stone and a few lines of text maybe?
---
Joke topics are for idiots......
#2Rickraptor77Posted 8/19/2009 2:04:40 PM
I doesn't really matter... i mean its ur own personal choice:

Annoying Overzealous Pink haired Girl or Hot Blonde Alien Dino Girl?

its really down to who u like better...

I picked Duna obviously...
#3BaloogyMcBoyPosted 8/20/2009 7:04:53 AM
Rosie ending *SPOILERS*

After being frozen in stone you are revived on earth only to find that Rosie's memory has been lost. Not to fear though as you can restore her memory with passionate and vigorous hip shaking!

*Cue end credit montage*
#4AyeRoflolPosted 8/20/2009 7:27:40 AM

It does not matter! You can go back and pick the other one after you finish a certain side quest... Which will award you the brains of guhnash....

#5nonexistingheroPosted 8/20/2009 8:01:22 AM

Rosie ending *SPOILERS*

After being frozen in stone you are revived on earth only to find that Rosie's memory has been lost. Not to fear though as you can restore her memory with passionate and vigorous hip shaking!

*Cue end credit montage*

ADD to it:

Seems Duna as a scene in the ending credits where she goes out to meet some people. She talks to them, they look and don't say anything. She asks if it's because she's different, and the guys say it's because she's really cute. Then she starts blushing and comment on how she looks even cuter like that. Then she runs away out of emberassment and the guys chase. Dinorian-man cross-relationships confirmed >.<

I think Rosie will probably get a different scene if you pick Duna.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#6SpiritofpowerPosted 8/20/2009 8:31:37 AM
I think Rosie will probably get a different scene if you pick Duna.

you see rosie walking away from her bed, saying something about wanting to go digging with you.
then she starts saying "diga", then says she's gonna go to the chieftain and try to get it fixed.
then she gets turned into the mouse-like thing, and says some stuff in squeaks, and that is translated for you.
and that's rosie's scene.
---
Obama promised change, yet i haven't received a single cent.
#7nonexistingheroPosted 8/20/2009 8:58:09 AM
You're better off choosing Rosie than, seeing as Duna will get enough male attention.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#8reviewmanPosted 8/20/2009 9:01:24 AM
I chose Duna, and the beginning intro she's running with me now. It's probably Rosie if you chose her.
---
Total games I have reviewed: 0
#9liger0Posted 8/20/2009 9:22:37 AM
Duna's ending is similar, but when your both fossilized and you get back to earth, there are complications and she can't be ressurected, And once again the day is save by vigorous hip shaking.
---
Attention Duelists!! My hair is assaulting you!!
#10reviewmanPosted 8/20/2009 10:27:46 PM
Just to let you guys know, you can use the time machine in post credits, and bring the other person along that time. This way you can see both endings.
---
Total games I have reviewed: 0