Plesio Skull

#1LightHawKnightPosted 9/6/2009 8:56:39 PM
Anyone else have trouble finding it? i have been into the bay 20+ times and still havent found it... i have gotten the body 5 times in a row.... but still no skull...
---
Wizard's Eighth Rule: Deserve victory. Be justified in your convictions. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire.
#2nishikadoPosted 9/6/2009 9:32:23 PM
nope.. i just started playing 3 days ago.. and i already got it ..
---
Initial D : Street Stage
Akina
#3LightHawKnight(Topic Creator)Posted 9/6/2009 9:34:40 PM
erggg... my luck must suck then.... though did you find it in the ship or outside in the water? as for the past 10 tries i have only been searching outside.
---
Wizard's Eighth Rule: Deserve victory. Be justified in your convictions. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire.
#4nishikadoPosted 9/6/2009 10:51:42 PM
yeap, outside the ship.. i got it way before i got into the ship.. i love digging fossils haha.. though im only at bottomsup bay now, but my upgrades are already full for my sonar and a 48-slot bag haha..
---
Initial D : Street Stage
Akina
#5LightHawKnight(Topic Creator)Posted 9/10/2009 9:02:37 PM
great, on my 30th try i found a new part and rushed to clean it.... it was a kroni arms.... the head still alludes me...
---
More topics from this board...
Whats wrong with my Onyx ?Highself21/20 2:56PM