GOTY Collector's Edition Strategy Guide... hardcover?
- Topic Archived
- Page 1 of 2
If it is, I'll probably just take it in and trade it in this week when I pick up Demon's Souls.
This is one game I might actually but a strat guide for. This is saying something considering I own a rediculous amount of games and have always used online guides. Would this really be harcover though? Ive only seen paperback guides in stores.
Also, what kind of stuff is in a guide? Im assuming quest walkthoughs but other then that im not sure. 30 bucks sounds like quite a bit.
I just pre ordered the game and the guide at Amazon today. here is what it says about the guide:
* Complete Survival! - Covers the entire original game and all FIVE expanded content packs. Every one fully mapped and totally explored.
* Flowchart Choices - Decision trees for all missions including all major karmic choices and their effects. Know what you're in for!
* Wasteland tour - Every major ammo and health cache, Bobblehead, Skill Book, Unique Weapon, Weapon Schematic, Mini Nuke and More!
* Index of the Wasteland - The guide is fully indexed to help you find what you need when you need it!
* Exclusive Hardcover! — Durable collector’s cover to survive the trials of the game!
* Numbered Editions — Every volume of our limited collector’s edition is numbered! Once they’re gone you won’t find it again!
* Large size Poster — A huge map poster to keep you oriented in the wasteland.
HOPE THIS HELPS ;)
The Omega Gamer
PSN= Totemguy, XBL= totemguy
Well, the original Fallout 3 Collector's Edition guide is a hardcover one, I just want to make sure this one is, too before I get rid of the old one.
There are actually more and more guides that do have a special edition that comes as a hardcover, the Resident Evil 5 guide comes to mind.
He whose silver wings reflect, brimming with the purest light. He who strikes his foes down with almighty fire. He is Metatron, the glimmering angel of death.
Just Pre-ordered it on Amazon... can't wait to receive it !
Nuka-Cola addict since 2044
Sorta confused, Gamestop list Oct 6 and the release date while Amazon list Oct 13 as the release date.
you can't trade in the old guide anywhere in the UK most game shops don't take game guides, so i am stuck with the old one, only option is to use the fallout wiki for the DLC parts at least that is free.
From the UK Female Gamer
My game collection! 1608 games and growing! http://users.ign.com/collection/huyi82 My youtube--> http://www.youtube.com/user/HUYI1
Damn it ! If i was living closer from your home, i would have buy it from you... (I live in Canada ) You could try Ebay for your old book !
Nuka-Cola addict since 2044
Was gunna buy the hardback for the original release,
But enjoyed finding things out and using my head =]
Give it a few hundred hours and ill prolly buy it cheap off the net lol
*Red Baron 30* --> Love your Sig =D
>>>YES, I AM FLIPPIN' ENGLISH<<<
PSN - CH3SHA
Add user to Ignore List after reporting