Best solo class?

#1dgcoolPosted 7/20/2010 7:37:52 PM
Since there seem to be so many testers around waiting for the servers to open up, I figure I'd ask.
#2Riot55555Posted 7/20/2010 7:47:46 PM
Carpenter.
---
MY AWESOME COUNTER-STRIKE:SOURCE VIDEO:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLxqydBplX0&feature=channel_page&fmt=22
#3MaharobaPosted 7/20/2010 7:52:02 PM
Why solo in an MMO? I understand you'd like to have the convenience when people won't be around, but this MMO is going to be huge. There will be grouping systems and the guildleves will give better rewards the higher the difficulty. So.. why bother solo'ing?
---
And then I was like, get the hell out!
#4machetemanPosted 7/20/2010 7:53:47 PM

Why solo in an MMO? I understand you'd like to have the convenience when people won't be around, but this MMO is going to be huge. There will be grouping systems and the guildleves will give better rewards the higher the difficulty. So.. why bother solo'ing?

Because he wants to?
#5Riot55555Posted 7/20/2010 7:54:47 PM
But anyways, there isn't really a best solo class. Especially since you're mixing elements of every class, so you'll have to level up all your classes to get abilities. There will obviously be good abilities from each class, so to make you feel better, I anticipate a melee dps with some slight buff spells like Cure and Stoneskin, and some of the stamina/HP stealing Lancer abilities and/or Pugilist's Chakra is a good start.
---
MY AWESOME COUNTER-STRIKE:SOURCE VIDEO:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLxqydBplX0&feature=channel_page&fmt=22
#6MaharobaPosted 7/20/2010 8:12:05 PM

Because he wants to?

This is a pve group oriented experience. If you want to solo you're playing the wrong game.
---
#7machetemanPosted 7/20/2010 8:18:41 PM

This is a pve group oriented experience. If you want to solo you're playing the wrong game.

Says who? I'm glad you are so close-minded.
#8MaharobaPosted 7/20/2010 8:31:35 PM

Says who? I'm glad you are so close-minded.

Says the vast majority of the players who aren't going to solo?
It's a massively multiplayer game with an enormous amount of content that will not be able to be played solo.
It doesn't make me close-minded, it makes sense.
---
#9TACTICS RULESPosted 7/20/2010 8:44:06 PM
No it makes you ignorant.

Maybe he likes playing solo in a massive world full of other peoples you damn toon.
---
my pokemon cards bring all the nerds to the yard, and they're like, you wana trade cards, and im like, i wana trade cards, g0t pikachue. he can recharge
#10CityHuntrPosted 7/20/2010 8:48:59 PM
Why, my good sirs and/or ladies! Soloing is reprehensible! Nobody should do it!

For example, when you need to farm two crafting items that enemies drop, only a cretin would want to solo the monsters. A TRUE player would go through the trouble of setting up a 6+ party, fight the two monsters, and rudely leave the party.
More topics from this board...
fc house to personal?heaten09112/23 11:09AM