Alchemy help!!!

• Topic Archived

User Info: auki

auki
6 years ago#1

I bought the alchemy tool sin the forest city (forgot the name) but I cant seem to find the alchemy guild or anywhere to get started? Where do I go and what do I do to start figuring out how to begin lvling this craft?

Also... as far as things you can craft, whats the difference between Alchemy and Botany? I'm mainly interested in healing potions...

User Info: Ghibli87

Ghibli87
6 years ago#2
head to the adventurers guild and talk to the person on the right at the guildleve counter. Pick up the level 1 guildleve(s) for alchemist. That will be a decent intro on crafting.

Also... if you buy muddy water from someone at the market wards (forget who..... i think on the northern market ward first person on the right as heading north)... you can use 1 muddy water and 1 fire shard to craft Distilled Water. It is a great and cheap starting recipe.

Go here for recipes:

ffxiv.yg.com
PSN - Ghibli326
-Feel free to add me

User Info: Ghibli87

Ghibli87
6 years ago#3
Botany is a gathering job. You gather grasses and wood, etc, used for the crafting jobs. Weaving and carpentry the most I believe, but not too sure about that. Also, check out this site for a guide on crafting:

http://www.ffxivcore.com/tutorials/article/15-lord-bladewinds-doh-crafting-guide/

It is very helpful.
PSN - Ghibli326
-Feel free to add me

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived