Ifrit fight loot (lvl 50 fight aka hard mode)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIV Online
  3. Ifrit fight loot (lvl 50 fight aka hard mode)
4 years ago#1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lzi-L_l35YI

Some looks neat, I'm digging the sword the most, others are a bit.. heh..
4 years ago#2
Oh finally some new weapon models.

I want that bow. What a pain in the ass this will probably be.
---
You don't know how they lost a heart? It was probably Tartaros. That heart breaker.
4 years ago#3
O_O!

Glowing weapons gogo!
---
"Heavy boots of lead fills his victims full of dread. Running as fast as they can, Iron Man lives again." -Black Sabbath
4 years ago#4
I hope drop rates are a little low (just a bit) so there will be some replayability to the fight. I hope we don't get almost every single weapon piece in like one or two fights.
4 years ago#5
But yea some of those look awesome, especially the bow.
4 years ago#6
Some say the bow seems too large, but I say meh. My archer will pew, pew, pew with it and enjoy it :D
---
"Heavy boots of lead fills his victims full of dread. Running as fast as they can, Iron Man lives again." -Black Sabbath
4 years ago#7
My god, there is a topic on the lodestone forums complaining about how exaggerated and too fantasy-like the Ifrit weapons are.

The lodestone forums was a bad mistake.
---
You don't know how they lost a heart? It was probably Tartaros. That heart breaker.
4 years ago#8
Why do I feel like shouting, "FLAME ON!" when I think about unsheathing those weapons to kill things?
---
GT: xCOUSINWHITEYx
No one cares about you Magus, you're like the Zoidberg of our little forum group. ~Aimuko~
4 years ago#9
The THM one looks a little silly, but the others are pretty rocking.
---
“Ayla fight while alive. Win and live. Lose and die. Rule of life. No change rule.”
---Ayla (Chrono Trigger)
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIV Online
  3. Ifrit fight loot (lvl 50 fight aka hard mode)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived