So about obtaining an Ifrit weapon...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIV Online
  3. So about obtaining an Ifrit weapon...

User Info: SalvadorWarhol

SalvadorWarhol
4 years ago#1
I read that you can purchase an Ifrit bow with 10 inferno totems. Am I right to assume that the weapons aren't dropped anymore, and that you earn 1 inferno totem per Ifrit win? Can anyone clarify? Thanks.

User Info: Sasquatchimo

Sasquatchimo
4 years ago#2
Chance for a weapon drop rates remain the exact same as the day ifrit was released.

You get totem % chance to drop along with your weapon chance drop.

I haven't played Ifrit in months, not sure if they patched it but totem chance to drop for me was slightly higher than weapon chance drop.
tiny bubbles

User Info: SalvadorWarhol

SalvadorWarhol
4 years ago#3
Ahh, I see. Thx

User Info: Sasquatchimo

Sasquatchimo
4 years ago#4
What you want to do is be in a helpful linkshell who are done or nearly done with ifrit and willing to do ifrit ones to get new members totems.

My ls got about 5-10 members full ifrit weapon sets this way. Usually we brought along just 1 or 2 members who needed totems/weapons and everyone else who got totems passed it to the member who needed it. Was able to get them a weapon a day.
tiny bubbles
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIV Online
  3. So about obtaining an Ifrit weapon...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived