What are the best stats to focus on for a Warrior?

#1KitoroPosted 5/2/2012 6:34:41 PM
Strength, Vitality, Dexterity, Intelligence, Mind, Piety? Which are most important for a Warrior?

Someone I played with earlier said Strength, Dexterity, and Mind are most important for Warriors, and that Vitality is a relatively useless stat since the benefits are minimal compared to others. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Thanks!
#2Crono19Posted 5/2/2012 6:46:37 PM
scroll over the stat and it'll show you what it does
---
"I'm going to become rich and famous after I invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet"
#3levelxplanePosted 5/2/2012 10:26:26 PM
VIT and STR boost autoattack damage, one of the things that keeps hate.
---
FFXIV | Durandal | Rau Lecreuset
Gamertag | level x plane \\ Steam | levelxplane
#4zazz9Posted 5/3/2012 12:07:14 AM
Kitoro posted...
Strength, Vitality, Dexterity, Intelligence, Mind, Piety? Which are most important for a Warrior?

Someone I played with earlier said Strength, Dexterity, and Mind are most important for Warriors, and that Vitality is a relatively useless stat since the benefits are minimal compared to others. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Thanks!

Your friend is pulling your chain. Dex/Mind do almost nothing for Warriors (well dex gives a little accuracy but compared to others.... is nothing). Vitality/Strength are your 2 main stats... which increase your auto attack damage... which is a lot of your damage/hate. After these.... you want HP.
---
http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-ffxiv/12003_322bd612e8d4f596.png