XP Glitch- Unlock all skins quick! (Little spoiler)

#1HitmanArranPosted 2/22/2010 10:35:50 PM
1. Start searching for a ranked quick match

2. Exit to main menu before you find a game

3. Go the the second last marine mission

4. Get up to the part where you fight the Praetorian, damage the Praetorian until
its nearly dead and then let it kill you.

5. Repeat as desired.

Got up from lvl 7 to lvl 40 in about 1 hour doing this. Have fun!
---
XBL Gamertag- Hitman Arran
#2Wolf_of_SnowPosted 2/22/2010 10:43:36 PM
Sorry, I'm going to earn my rank through actual skill.

You use your exploitation though, that's perfectly fine.
---
I have bested fruit, spike, and moon!
The Saurfang family is known for their cleaves, so does that mean Mrs Saurfang has epic cleavage?-Heineken14
#3luminex1Posted 2/23/2010 1:56:12 AM
thats an odd sequence of a glitch. anyways, i dont really care about skins, as you never see yourself. (also, most of the skins doesnt look alot different from each other)
#4VargzPosted 2/23/2010 2:41:57 AM

Sorry, I'm going to earn my rank through actual skill.

You could be the worst player in the world and still hit rank 40. There is no skill involved, just time wasted on the inferior ranked matches.

---
NZV
#5Dibuks_ChildPosted 2/23/2010 3:41:20 AM
^I approve of this post.

Also works on any mission on any campaign.
---
Telefonkatalog
#6Jabba da ButtPosted 2/23/2010 4:23:31 AM
Is the xp you gain affected by what difficulty you are on?

I tried doing it with the predalien battle on easy and every time I nearly killed it I jumped into the lava. Tried it 5 times and I think I gained 1 level.
---
"I must beware of running off on my pet steed Tangent"
#7Dibuks_ChildPosted 2/23/2010 4:46:30 AM
<SPOILER>

I did the alien end boss Elite Predator, on normal and since it heals itself and cant be killed its excellent, when it have healed twice just go stand on the fire pit and redo it. Got from lvl 0 to 20 in less then an hour... But then it got boring, and all you gains is a few skins that shod have been unlocked from the beginning...

</SPOILER>
---
Telefonkatalog
#8Jabba da ButtPosted 2/23/2010 4:48:46 AM
Do you have to win at the end to get the xp or can you just quit when you like?
---
#9Jabba da ButtPosted 2/23/2010 5:23:58 AM
Well, I versed the elite predator on normal for a good 15 minutes and only gained 1 lvl. Now I'm 21.

It will take me forever to hit 40.
---
#10RezzurectionPosted 2/23/2010 6:05:33 AM
Before you know it, someone is gonna come out with a profile editor/hacker or trainer that will allow you to unlock stuff immediately if you dislike making any substantial amount of effort to unlock them.

If it's just Skins to unlock I don't think it's really even worth the effort in the end.

At least in the first AvP PC game, you have to meet certain goals on certain missions to unlock alternate modes for Single Player. I.E. SniperMunch, Pigsticking, WarpSpeed, if anyone remember those.

Anyone have any idea if each of the different Skins unlocked in this AvP game would actually have any affect on the actual gameplay or not?

I'm sure the Skins could be used in Multiplayer, but is there anything else to unock that is fresh or original?

Any secret or bonus missions to unlock? They had those also in the first AvP PC game.

---
Example of AvP co-op gameplay:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXQjjfPyo3o&fmt=22