Bamboo Island / Clean Cut

• Topic Archived
5 years ago#1
Hi guys, according to some other sources (ie the IGN guide) you're supposed to get a Goddess Plume for scoring over 28 slices, but i only get a blue bird feather (i've scored up to 35).

Does it change to a Goddess Plume later on in the game??
'baseball owns cricket.I dont see any professional cricket teams on espn everyday like i do MLB.' Maddeno4Gamer
5 years ago#2
It's completely random, really. You can get evil crystals and golden skulls, too.

That said, I've found like 9 plumes throughout the game, they're not particularly rare and you only need one or two.
It's not God I hate, it's his annoying little fan club I can't stand!
5 years ago#3
Are there any important rewards (heart piece, etc) from that mini-game?

Asking because I don't seem to be very good at it, since I guess I'm not swinging my wii remote side to side properly as Link ends up slicing in the same direction multiple times if I try to go fast >.<
The problem with political jokes is they very often are elected
3DS FC: 2750 1120 2821 - Godamit
5 years ago#4
^^

Try a mix of thrusting and slicing. Combination works well, and thrusting alone you should easily be able to get 28.
'baseball owns cricket.I dont see any professional cricket teams on espn everyday like i do MLB.' Maddeno4Gamer
5 years ago#5
My highest is 27-28 somewhere, can't remember exactly. But I need some practice at it to hope to reach higher than 30 :p I'll take your tips into consideration next time I try.
Though is there anything I should hope to get from the guy or is it just random treasure and aiming for a better score?
5 years ago#6
There's nothing worthwhile there; no heart piece.
Bang.
5 years ago#7
Thanks for that, guess I'll leave that mini-game alone until I need a goddess plume.
5 years ago#8
2 tries - 2 goodess plumes, just started the game, 33 and 37 slices only thrusting.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived