skyview temple , how to kill the large spiders?

#1KeybladeofheartPosted 11/22/2011 3:34:15 PM
I keep swinging at the spider and they end up spinning and as soon as i use sling shot and i begin to aim it flips. any advice on how to kill them fast?
#2KS9931Posted 11/22/2011 3:36:00 PM
spin attack to turn them around, then stab the weak point a few times, and only a stab will work
#3TheFallOfEarthPosted 11/22/2011 3:36:27 PM
stab its stomach by shoving the wii mote forward.
---
I broke down on top of the Foggy Mountain
GT: KingHillman3
#4lemon_love01Posted 11/22/2011 3:37:23 PM
And the piece of heart in that temple? How do I get it?
#5fallenKlNGPosted 11/22/2011 3:37:52 PM
I'll admit, they took me longer to kill than Ganondorf, but once you figure out how to do it, it's relatively easy.

First, you need to do an attack that makes them flip over. I can't remember, but I think I used a horizontal slash or a horizontal Skyward Strike. After you do that, they'll start flying around all over the place, so be careful the spider doesn't hit you. Eventually, the spider will reveal it's soft spot. You need to do a stab; any other sword strike will fail.
---
Wait I got it! Super Mario 3D Land will be in California and Super Mario 3D World will be in Florida. Zing! ~AloofGuyXXVII
#6BrockSolidPosted 11/22/2011 3:38:58 PM
Just shove it right into that hole.
#7fallenKlNGPosted 11/22/2011 3:39:41 PM
lemon_love01 posted...

You'll use the beetle (the item that flies around and can cut wires and activate touch switches) to find the mechanism that unlocks the cage containing the Heart Piece. I can't remember precisely where the switch/lever/wire/whatever is, but I'm sure it's in the same room as the Heart Piece.
---
Wait I got it! Super Mario 3D Land will be in California and Super Mario 3D World will be in Florida. Zing! ~AloofGuyXXVII
#8ImGanondorfLolPosted 11/22/2011 3:41:33 PM
I had no absolutely no problems with the skulltulas, I guess because I watched too many videos.
It's hanging, just hit it from the side so it spins around, stab it in the soft spot.
On the floor, swing from underneath, either stab or fatal blow. (it was always a fatal blow)
Simple.
#9bskiffingtonPosted 11/22/2011 3:42:39 PM
fallenKlNG posted...
lemon_love01 posted...

You'll use the beetle (the item that flies around and can cut wires and activate touch switches) to find the mechanism that unlocks the cage containing the Heart Piece. I can't remember precisely where the switch/lever/wire/whatever is, but I'm sure it's in the same room as the Heart Piece.

It'sin a hole in that structure in the middle that the heart piece is in. It's upand to the left a little iirc.
#10lemon_love01Posted 11/22/2011 3:45:35 PM
fallenKlNG posted...
I'll admit, they took me longer to kill than Ganondorf, but once you figure out how to do it, it's relatively easy.

First, you need to do an attack that makes them flip over. I can't remember, but I think I used a horizontal slash or a horizontal Skyward Strike. After you do that, they'll start flying around all over the place, so be careful the spider doesn't hit you. Eventually, the spider will reveal it's soft spot. You need to do a stab; any other sword strike will fail.

Thanks for the piece of heart info but you could've avoided spoiling the game for us I didn't know that ganondorf was in the game :(