How do I equip/use the shield?

#1xxxxxnPosted 11/23/2011 12:56:50 PM
Okay, i'm in Faron Woods and there are these bush creatures shooting rocks at me and i need to have the shield equipped to deflect the rocks back at them so I can kill them. I received the shield from the instructor free and it hasn't broken yet. I heard that you use the nunchuck to raise the shield and I thought that your shield automatically got equipped, but apparently that wasn't the case as when i raised the nunchuck, the shield didn't get raised too.

What do I do? How do i do this? i wasn't paying attention in the beginning of the game when they told me how to use and equip the shield.
#21shadetail1Posted 11/23/2011 12:58:03 PM
Push *and hold* the minus button. Point at the shield. Release the minus button.
---
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.
#3neonickPosted 11/23/2011 12:58:53 PM
Press and hold the - button and point to your shield (if you bought one) and let go of the - to select it. To remove/equip it after that, just tap the - button after you set it to that button.
---
OWS: "a bunch of iPhone, iPad wielding spoiled brats who should stop getting in the way of working people and find jobs for themselves." Frank Miller
#4TeridKanePosted 11/23/2011 12:59:09 PM
Hold the minus button then point at the shield in the selection.
---
Tri-Edge Post