What drops monster horns?

• Topic Archived
4 years ago#1
I just got the whip in the Ancient Cistern (4th dungeon) so please don't spoil anything beyond this.

I need one more monster horn and I can get that Purple Shield to its final upgrade.

Where do I get one? What enemy drops them? If it's those Bokoboblins or whatever they're called.. I haven't gotten a single one from them.

Any treasure chests give them out? I got 2 so far just from chests.. but I'm really hoping to get this shield ASAP.

Is the whip like the grappling hook from WW? Can I steal anything with the whip? (Haven't tried it yet)
PSN: MrZaff
9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Nine Doors is one of the best games I've ever played.
4 years ago#2
Use whip on live Bokoblins. Or find in chests.
"You...are a saint." -Paco1000
The wind... It is blowing...
4 years ago#3
Use the whip on Bokbolins that have horns on them.
4 years ago#4
Oh so the whip does steal! :D

Does anyone know specifically where a horn Bokoblin spawns? Is there one in the forest somewhere?
4 years ago#5
yeah you ask not to spoil and then you spoil the item in the fourth dungeon! ass!
4 years ago#6
578t7645uyb5 posted...

Does anyone know specifically where a horn Bokoblin spawns? Is there one in the forest somewhere?

I believe so. You can identify them by how they blow their horn when they spot you.
I won't change this sig until I've found 100 Flogging Molly fans.
Current count: 19
4 years ago#7
depperd posted...
578t7645uyb5 posted...

I believe so. You can identify them by how they blow their horn when they spot you.

Okay, thanks a bunch. :)

Minjo26 posted...
yeah you ask not to spoil and then you spoil the item in the fourth dungeon! ass!

Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to spoil the item..

I don't usually consider items to be a spoiler in themselves, but I also care about item spoilers myself which is the stupid thing on my part.

Sorry about that. D:
4 years ago#8
There's a bokoblin with a horn near the huge tree in faron woods. Wait until he pulls the horn out, and then whip him.
Okami is the most incredible game that you've probably never played.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived