*collects a billion musical fish*

#1BlackBeetleborgPosted 11/24/2011 10:55:20 PM
Kikwi Leader: Oh by the way, you might wanna try this thing where you can....find things....MY TRIBE DOES IT DERP!!

Fi: Dowsing? Yeah I can totally do that with these fish. No problem.

FI WTF WHY DIDN'T YOU DO THIS FROM THE BEGINNING!!! AHHHHH!!!

Also, there is one last yellow fish that's trapped inside of a lily-pad. Does anyone know how I can get it? I've been searching for a way to get above ground so that I can slam it upside down.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdU8oqCbvzo&feature=watch_response LoL-BlueberryHuggles UMvC3 Phoenix Wright/Iron Fist/Sentinel
#2ZerudaskywardPosted 11/24/2011 11:06:50 PM
Jump from the ledge on the tree above the lily pad to flip it over.
---
Skyward sword is finally here!
ゼルダの伝説:スカイウアード ソード
#3fl4tlinedPosted 11/24/2011 11:16:59 PM
oh god dammit is this for spoilers...
-
-
-
-
-
-

finding pieces of the triforce?
#4RachenarPosted 11/24/2011 11:19:25 PM
No, it's for completing a part of a song that fits with three other parts of the same song that allow you to access the trial that will give you the tool necessary to reveal the area where you collect triforce pieces.
---
Shorter of breath, and one day closer to death.
#5Cronos1388Posted 11/24/2011 11:22:49 PM
I'm going to murder the designer of this part of the game. Ontop of that my nunchuck stopped working. If I can't fix it I'm just going to watch videos of the ending on Youtube instead of finding these stupid fish
#6RachenarPosted 11/24/2011 11:24:31 PM
Just think of it as collecting purple coins in the underwater forest galaxy.
---
Shorter of breath, and one day closer to death.
#7Raven_ShikumiPosted 11/24/2011 11:30:21 PM
Rachenar posted...
No, it's for completing a part of a song that fits with three other parts of the same song that allow you to access the trial that will give you the tool necessary to reveal the area where you collect triforce pieces.

So true it's just plain sexy.
---
Cannot forgive the mind, drained of emotion,
that seeks eternity.